With my old combined Reaper WIP thread rendered useless by Imageshacks ineptitude, I've decided to resurrect it as a series (hopefully!) of single WIPs.

Starting with the Diabolist:-

UHoWgwM.jpg

I've done the skin:-

pxEFXzC.jpg

Based with my new Vallejo Elf Flesh, Flesh Shade Wash and highlights of Elf Flesh and 1:1 Elf Flesh/Off-White.

I also mixed a drop of Vallejo Hexed Lichen into the final highlight mix for a touch of lipstick and eye-shadow (she also has teeny tiny Vallejo Wolf Grey eyes).

Also did her hair:-

0Tag2qx.jpg

Based with LED Blue and then washed with GW Gulliman Blue Glaze.

I tried putting some white highlights on it, but it kept leaking into the grooves, so I gave up.

• Like 5
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      Also available in METAL and RESIN.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/alphateamsurvivors/women-and-scifi-vol2?

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Tirinha Fallowheart, a Dreadmere faction mini made by Reaper.

Didn't put much effort into this one, it's a nice mini but I think mine is a bit miscast (her details are a little soft and mushy in places).

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Lysette, a mage from the Bones USA line by Reaper.

Started on this one back in January, but got stuck on her dress so she spent a while in the Cupboard Of Unfinished Things.
      Unfortunately, my camera doesn't like her sky blue hair and it's really blown the colours out, she looks a tad better in hand.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By 72moonglum
      And hello again, my Reaper brethren and sistern, 

Another mini I finished just this afternoon, a Ral Partha Mage with Wand, sculpted by Dennis Mize back in the late seventies or early eighties.  He came from the Children of the Night range, and his blister pack was originally called Shadow Elves or something like that, but nowadays at Iron Wind Metals, he's just known as Mage with Wand.  I was going to use my normal camera to take these pictures, but my battery died and I didn't have any left at home, so took this one again too with my iPhone. he came out okay, not sure if too much contrast?

Unlike the Unicorn I just posted, this one is only two photos, a front and a back.  The only thing I'm not sure if I'm that happy with is his wand. The little jewel on top I was thinking of reddish-orange, but it may have turned out too much like the chestnut brown of the holding part of the wand.  Anyhoos, this was a relatively simple mini to paint, not a lot of dingley danglies, which makes for a pretty quick job.  In this blister pack he's got a female and two other male shadow elves.  I'm almost kind of inspired to paint the rest of them as well. I've already painted the female three times, but the other two males haven't done yet.  We'll see how inspired I get and if I throw them in my queue.  Being they were called Shadow Elves, I thought of a drow vibe and one of the versions of the chick I actually did paint as a drow.  Alas, we'll see what I end up doing, so many miniatures and only 30-40 years to live.

• By Zloyduh
      ....and when the last crumbs of hope were lost, from the deeps of the elven forest, came a heroine!

Alright, this happened to be an interesting project. I'm guessing Fiara lost a bunch of details when going from metal to plastic bones.  At some point, I felt like there wasn't much to work with.  I ended up  free-handing some of the details.  Also, blacklining seemed to help quiet a lot.  I originally wanted to use metalics on the sword, but at the last moment decided for NMM.
      As always, all sorts of feedback is welcomed! 🙂

P.S. For the love of God, I could not take a good picture of her! (or a picture that would satisfy my likeness).  So, I'm dumping a few extras in here.

• Who's Online   19 Members, 1 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)