Forst Wyrm: 77183 - Fall Exchange 2015

Arc 724

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you everyone. It was something completely new for me.

No worries, I like it.  Now that you've painted one large mini you'll never be able to go back.  Soon you'll be like Siri and just cranking out dragons left and right.  :devil:

Ya no doubt. Got me seriously thinking about painting busts! I'm already looking at other Reaper Monsters/Large miniatures. 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Inarah
      These were a fun little summer paint job.  I tried to show the mushrooms in their three stages of development, from young to mature.  

• By Inarah
      This is the bones version of 3761, and I think it has not made it into the store yet.  I painted it like a big orc, or like the title says, half-ogre/half-orc.  I don't normally paint blood, but this guy needed a little extra to emphasize how mean he is. 

• By MojoBob
      This is Miguel Zavala's redesigned Umber Hulk, printed on my Mars Pro and painted with Vallejo acrylics.

It's a monster I haven't used much, if at all, in my own campaign, but my favourite character of old, Sir Fnord the Pretty Neat died of them twice, both times by having his head ripped clean off.
    • By Inarah
      I've been slowly (very slowly) working my way through some of the larger non-humanoid figures in my collection.  This one took me about  a year to complete, mostly because of the wings. I haven't figured out how to do the translucent effect yet, but I'm getting closer. 

• By Inarah
      Love these little guys, they are so cute and evil looking at the same time.  This is the Bones version.  

I previously did two metal homonculi, who will be happy to have a new pack member.