• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Joshinminn
      I base coated this guy (Otherworld Shadow 1 of 2) in Reaper Nightmare Black (a gorgeous blue-black) and drybrush highlighted with a 50/50 mix of Oceanic Blue and Pure White. 

I think he looks done! Thoughts? Too heavy on the dry brush? I plan to use some Vallejo Ground Texture on the base. Happy to hear comments and criticism.

• By Mutilatedlips
      Love these guys, I may have to buy the other versions Otherworld has of their cultists. I love how all of their models look the way I envision D&D.

• By Joshinminn
      I'm pretty excited about finishing this guy. Stone giant (HT8c) from Otherworld Miniatures. I used Badger's gray airbrush primer, Reaper 09086 Stone Grey and 09087 Weathered Stone 09476 Woodland Brown, Army Painter Dark Tone wash.
      Comments are welcome!

• By Joshinminn
      This is Otherworld Miniatures Barrow Guardian II (model: DM30b). Painted with the Reaper stone triad, and the dark Army Painter Quickshade. Vallejo earth stuff on the base. I am still pretty new to painting, and clearly am too heavy with the drybrush highlighting. Still think he looks pretty cool though. Feedback is welcome!

• Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)