Wanted from Reaper: Video and Miniature Complete How To

kresso

I think it would be awesome if I could buy an HD video from Reaper that was an advanced start to finish painting of one or more of their miniatures. Like the learn to paint bones kit, probably without the paint, but with a detailed video on a Master Series Miniature or two from start to finish with the colors of paint and everything. This would be for an intermediate painter or advanced. I know there are the dark sword videos, but i would like to essentially "follow along" a master painter and have a painted miniature in the end. Just a thought, but that was be awesome! If that already exists in some form, let me know and I will hang my head in shame for being in the dark.

• Like 5

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the Dark Sword DVDs seem to focus on a technique at a time, with a new mini (or a new copy of the same mini) for practically every segment. A beginning-to-end guide to painting a single mini is also useful.

That said: Check out the Painting Buddha channel on YouTube. That's pretty much exactly what they do with their videos. I've learned so flippin' much from them... 

• Like 5

I think it would be awesome if I could buy an HD video from Reaper that was an advanced start to finish painting of one or more of their miniatures. Like the learn to paint bones kit, probably without the paint, but with a detailed video on a Master Series Miniature or two from start to finish with the colors of paint and everything. This would be for an intermediate painter or advanced. I know there are the dark sword videos, but i would like to essentially "follow along" a master painter and have a painted miniature in the end. Just a thought, but that was be awesome! If that already exists in some form, let me know and I will hang my head in shame for being in the dark.

Cannuckotter is right on, there are A LOT of painting tutorials out there in video format. Quite a few free from checking out YouTube, a few paid for that are really good from Dark Sword Miniatures. Check out the Tips/Advice section of this forum for more information from all over the web.

• Like 3