Sign in to follow this  
Slatejunco

02914 Blue Orchid, Assassin (Matt Gubser)

He is just that good at killing! I really like the cloak, maybe not very assassin like, but very pretty.

• Like 2

I think he looks great. Maybe it's a magical cloak of concealment that shines until you activate it. 

It would be surprising if Dullcote wouldn't kill the shine. That stuff never fails on my minis. 

• Like 1

Wow, he looks wonderful!  You've some really nice, smooth transitions going on there on his cloak.  I agree, hit it with some Dullcote and it should knock off that shine.

Well, how do Moon Knight or Storm Shadow sneak around wearing all white?

They. Are. Just. That. Sneaky!!

This guy is almost that sneaky because he can sneak around in a shiny outfit.

Maybe he's an arsonist rather than an assassin, and that cloak is made of some fire-protective material. There are too many drab characters on tabletops anyway.

• Like 1

Sometimes even an assassin has to blend in with society, and a shiny purple cloak is just the thing at court. Great figure. Nice shading on the cloak.

• Like 1

I think it looks fantastic, like he just got caught in a moment of direct moonlight. Those are beautiful highlights and you should be proud.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this