Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

MSP Bones HD paints..

I placed 5 orders during the holiday promo... I got a Candlelight Yellow and Cinnamon Red in the first two respectively. That blue and green look nice. Hopefully I'll get one of each in the last three orders :) *crossing fingers*

Edit:

Order 1 - Candlelight Yellow

Order 2 - Cinnamon Red

Order 3 - Cinnamon Red

Order 4 - Cinnamon Red

Order 5 - ?

Edited by jcg
  • Like 4

I ordered on Day 4 of the 12 Days of Reaper, but no paint was included.  I think this Facebook post should indicate they will try to include paint, but sometimes won't for reasons that are not entirely clear to me.  I was told they had to have room in the box (not a problem) and had to have paint "available."  Why paint wasn't available is what I wonder about.

And that's my story.  Hopefully today's order will go through smoothly.

• Like 2

I got a cinnamon red. When I saw people mentioning it, I thought it was a new LE color, like Wreath green. Cinnamon red and Candlelight yellow do sound like Christmasey colors to me. That being said I have one more order in (it's my first time placing two in one month) and I like the look of that green and that blue.

• Like 2