• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I have a question I got a bottle of paint in my box the number is 09410 but it has a different name the name on it is Ancient Oak so witch name is it? Ok so I check out the pamplet and it says that Dragon Green is Number 09412 so is the one in the pix here a misprint?

Edited by arch72
  • Like 3

Apparently Cinnamon Red is a good approximation of dried blood. I got some on my finger when trying it out and keep looking down wondering where the blood came from.

This may see practical application in the near future...

Thanks to Reaper for the great color!

• Like 6

OK I have a question I got a bottle of paint in my box the number is 09410 but it has a different name the name on it is Ancient Oak so witch name is it? Ok so I check out the pamplet and it says that Dragon Green is Number 09412 so is the one in the pix here a misprint?

I just received a bottle of Dragon Green labeled 9410. There may have been a bad batch of labels or for some reason the numbers were changed after the first run of Dragon Green #9410.

Edit: Anne says that there was a bad batch of labels for Dragon Green showing it as 9410 given out at Artistcon and obviously they are still handing out those from Artistcon. So your bottle of Ancient Oak 9410 is correct and Dragon Green 9410 is incorrect.

Edited by Heisler
  • Like 6

I just received a bottle of Dragon Green labeled 9410. There may have been a bad batch of labels or for some reason the numbers were changed after the first run of Dragon Green #9410.

Edit: Anne says that there was a bad batch of labels for Dragon Green showing it as 9410 given out at Artistcon and obviously they are still handing out those from Artistcon. So your bottle of Ancient Oak 9410 is correct and Dragon Green 9410 is incorrect.

Cool Thanks for the info I email reaper and they said that the numbers where not set in stone until they are released for sale.

• Like 1