Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

MSP Bones HD paints..

I ended up with 3 tropical blue! Can't wait for all of them to be released. And I like how all the names are topical to fantasy figures. Reminds of the old Polly S paint names.

• Like 3

Didn't get a paint in my second order. :down: First order arrived after I left on vacation, so haven't been able to check it out.

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 1

So I got my last Reaper order of December in yesterday, and that brought my total of the new bones paints up to four: cinnamon red, candlelight yellow, ancient oak and the tropical blue. So I promptly put them in my new Christmas gift of a paint rack. And now I already need another one because I won't have room for all the rest of the new bones paints coming out shortly that I'm surely going to have to buy! lol

• Like 6

I got my one and only December order from Reaper today and everything was great, including a bottle of tropical blue, Great as blue is a color I have very little of. 

One metal dragon also. Will be my first metal mini I have ever painted. 

• Like 4

Yay!  Got my last 12 Days order delivered while I was out of town, and I was worried that with temps hovering around freezing any paint might not make it.  Not only did I get a nice bottle of Tropical Blue, but it lived up to it's name and seems to have managed just fine.  ^_^

• Like 4

Recieved both my 12 Days of Reaper orders this morning. Each box had a bottle of the Tropical Blue and one box also included a bottle of the breast cancer awareness pink.

• Like 5

Order #1 had the lovely Cinnamon Red, and Order #3 had the beautiful Tropical Blue. I'm super excited to put them through a few tests to see if their adhesion to straight Bonesium is as good as the Liner paints. FOR SCIENCE! ::D:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 5

And now I have two Tropical Blue.

I should probably find a project that needs a lot of Blue... ;-)

Dragon time!

• Like 3