• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Disciple of Sakura
      I painted this guy up, despite having eyes on Gale Force 9's Behir for my personal use. Decided to go ahead and liquidate it in a certain auction site, but so far, no takers. Ah, well. It's still a nice looking mini, so it doesn't hurt to have one around until I manage to finish painting the GF9 Behir... Comments, recommendations, and suggestions are appreciated.

• By HolkDiggity
      Hey, all! Its been a little while and I finally sat down and painted something. I put these guys together and I'm really happy with the shading. I wanted to put some water on the bases, so I tried wrapping them with plastic and pouring realistic water in. It... did not go according to plan. The water cured unevenly, shrank, left weird tide lines, partially peeled off... Basically everything that could go wrong with it went wrong. Luckily, I had sealed the model before pouring the water, so I was able to peel it off with an exacto and some tweezers. I salvaged what I could and I think they still look pretty good.

• By Thrym
      WizKids Dungeons & Dragons
      HELLBORN TROLL

I present to you the almost nuclear looking troll that utilizes FolkArt's Ultra Dye "Purple Rain" as its inspiration and base shadow and wash.  Also included in the skin triad are Reaper Blood Red and Reaper Brilliant Red for the highlights.

I'll add the remaining paint list later when they are in front of me.  For now, pictures:

Some close up shots:

Enjoy!
    • By dmpv01
      Technically this is a WIP since the base is unfinished, but the figure is done-ish..

• By Gareth_Hriedmar
      This is one of the giants that I've painted that I'm the most proud of!

• Who's Online   14 Members, 0 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)