Jump to content
  • Optionally enter a message with your report.

    ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

      Only 75 emoji are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here's another Dungeon Dwellers model. 07012, Caerindra Thistlemoor was sculpted by Bobby Jackson. I painted it with Reaper’s MSP acrylics, shaded with Citadel inks, used Vallejo Acrylic Matt Varnish and 3D printed the base. Her left eye is not as sharp as I'd like it to be, she seems to have a black eye, I will need to fix this.
       

       

       

       

       

       

       

       

       

    • By Valandar
      It's far from perfect... but as my first test bed, I like to think he came out decently.

      Enjoy!
       
       

    • By boldfont
      I’m still struggling with nmm but as the community knows, it’s pretty difficult. Anyway I’m generally happy with this figure. If you have tips on nmm that worked for you, please share. 



    • By Disciple of Sakura
      I painted this guy up, despite having eyes on Gale Force 9's Behir for my personal use. Decided to go ahead and liquidate it in a certain auction site, but so far, no takers. Ah, well. It's still a nice looking mini, so it doesn't hurt to have one around until I manage to finish painting the GF9 Behir... Comments, recommendations, and suggestions are appreciated.
       
       







    • By HolkDiggity
      Hey, all! Its been a little while and I finally sat down and painted something. I put these guys together and I'm really happy with the shading. I wanted to put some water on the bases, so I tried wrapping them with plastic and pouring realistic water in. It... did not go according to plan. The water cured unevenly, shrank, left weird tide lines, partially peeled off... Basically everything that could go wrong with it went wrong. Luckily, I had sealed the model before pouring the water, so I was able to peel it off with an exacto and some tweezers. I salvaged what I could and I think they still look pretty good.
       

       

  • Who's Online   10 Members, 1 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...