Kingdom Death: Monster - Female Survivor Lucy

Auberon

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The red dress is gorgeous, and very nicely blended. I also love the lighting on the faces on the ground. They look uncomfortable to walk on...

The white highlight on the dress looks slightly off to me, seems like the lantern should have caused some reflections on that side of the dress if the dress is as reflective as the top highlights suggests.

• Like 2

She's gorgeous, though the spine looks a little stark.  On a slim, not bony, human female you wouldn't be able to see the thoracic vertebrae.  There's usually actually a valley that runs down between the larger back muscles at that point.  Same with the scapulae--there are dimples at the lower points rather than raised areas usually.  Great work on absolutely everything else though.  The face and hair are perfect.

• Like 2

She's beautiful.  The color transitions are nice and I like the different way you highlighted the different materials.  Her hair is gorgeous.  

My only observations are the scapula and spine are highlighted oddly they are so bright compared to the other flesh.  Shes rather voluptuous so her spine shouldn't look skeletal..  

I agree bout the dress and lantern too.  The dress looks silk from the tight highlighting, so the silk should throw back some light from the lantern.  Especially from the strength of the light on the skulls from the lantern.

The light sources are conflicting.. Top down highlighting for the figure itself and them very strong source lighting from the light..  you can do both sources but it needs more subtle highlighting to make them play nicely.  

Hopefully the above is understandable..

• Like 2