Sign in to follow this  
Auberon

Kingdom Death: Monster - Female Survivor Lucy

Cool figure and nice paint job. What scale is she?

She's one of the Kingdom Death Kickstarter plastic figures. They're officially 35mm scale.

• Like 2

The red dress is gorgeous, and very nicely blended. I also love the lighting on the faces on the ground. They look uncomfortable to walk on...

The white highlight on the dress looks slightly off to me, seems like the lantern should have caused some reflections on that side of the dress if the dress is as reflective as the top highlights suggests.

• Like 2

She's gorgeous, though the spine looks a little stark.  On a slim, not bony, human female you wouldn't be able to see the thoracic vertebrae.  There's usually actually a valley that runs down between the larger back muscles at that point.  Same with the scapulae--there are dimples at the lower points rather than raised areas usually.  Great work on absolutely everything else though.  The face and hair are perfect.

• Like 2

Nice work really love the bright colors you have used. The only thing that seems out of place are the highlights on the shoulder blades because they are too abrupt. Butthe overall look is really good!

• Like 1

Thanks to your OUTSTANDING mastery of brush & a FINE eye for color, the Lady in Red has the LOVELIEST of faces...WONDERFUL work on the rest of her as well. BEAUTIFULLY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

She's beautiful.  The color transitions are nice and I like the different way you highlighted the different materials.  Her hair is gorgeous.  

My only observations are the scapula and spine are highlighted oddly they are so bright compared to the other flesh.  Shes rather voluptuous so her spine shouldn't look skeletal..  

I agree bout the dress and lantern too.  The dress looks silk from the tight highlighting, so the silk should throw back some light from the lantern.  Especially from the strength of the light on the skulls from the lantern.

The light sources are conflicting.. Top down highlighting for the figure itself and them very strong source lighting from the light..  you can do both sources but it needs more subtle highlighting to make them play nicely.  

Hopefully the above is understandable..

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this