Finally finished this one off.  Colors just would not work the way I wanted them to.  I am still not entirely satisfied but I am okay with how things came out.  There is a lot more detail and fiddly points in this than the original ponies

They are still cute though.  C&C always welcome

post-5901-0-21077900-1445969938_thumb.jpg

post-5901-0-53213400-1445969940_thumb.jpg

• Like 14
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Crystocracy
      Before the known ages, the ancient gods, who were traveling through time and space, between galaxies and systems, between planets and moons, finally reached this small blue planet and its light gray moon. Millions of years ago, searching for the force on the dark side of this moon, they found the crystals that emitted enormous energy.

They took it with them and returned to the blue planet. With the use of the power from other dimensions they try to warp the crystal and use it for their own dark plans.
      It quickly turned out that the crystal emitted too much power, a power that did not harmonize with the forces of the Ancient One. The symbiosis caused conflict and damage to the ancients. The warped crystal had been abandoned by them here... and for millions of years, it had lain, covered by layers of earth and sand in the darkness and silence...

Hi.
      Greetings from Andrzej (Ater), Jakub (MiniaturesArtTeam), and Pawel  (PJG_sculptor). For some time we were working together on something on the side which finally became a big miniature project. We plan to put it together in a board-battle game!

But let's take small steps and start gently. In our first project, we want to offer you some miniatures from the world which were shown to us in the dreams by one guy, who calls himself Cthulhu (we know... it is quite weird, but the dreams were really cool).

Inspired by these visions, we create a new universe in the dark, steampunk/dieselpunk climate. Now we want to show you our project and we cordially invite you not only to participate in the project itself but also to create it. Please, share your thoughts and opinions with us! Please come closer, sit down and hear a story about the Crystocracy.

Instagram
      Facebook

Kickstarter

• By Mckenna35
      Thought some of you might find this interesting:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/inukingdoms/inu-kingdoms-legacy-of-inu?ref=nav_search&result=project&term=inu

Some of the figures are borderline NSFW so i won't copy any pictures here.

Looks lovely, but even if I wasn't unemployed, these are a bit rich for my blood.  With shipping you're looking at ~$76 for a single bust - ouch...
    • By alchemist
      Anthropomorphic animals are not really my cup of tea, but these look nicely done.  I imagine someone here will be interested.

Resin miniatures

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fenrisgames/wyrdworld-recreated-28mm-anthro-fantasy-miniatures
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/signumgames/kitsute-clan-of-the-scarlet-forest

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/signumgames/kitsute-clan-of-the-scarlet-forest?ref=e6h3pj&token=183f8402

Story
       The unique miniature as a gift to all who back us in the first 12 hours once the campaign is live! (Starter Box+)
      It's time to add a new page to the Signum chronicle!
      Meet the Scarlet Forest Clan - a brand new faction for the skirmish wargame with miniatures "Legends for Signum".
      The Cataclysm hit the Eastern islands really hard. After earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, and tsunamis, which enough shocked the island inhabitants, bunches of muggers from the continent struck the lands. As a result of this terrifying period, the Shogun power has been weakened, and the clans themselves started internecine wars.
      But some looked beyond their own ambitions. Being a wise, standing out race, Kitsune have always considered themselves the chosen of the gods and the keepers of ancient knowledge. The sorceress princess, the new chosen one of the goddess Amaterasu is now willing to reunite the country again, calm the nature spirits, and fight back greedy foreigners. Every day more and more warriors, inspired by her message, decide to join the side of Princess Fumiko and the whole world will feel the power of swords and the secret magic of Kitsune very soon.
      Go ahead and join the battle thus creating your own legend in "Legends of Signum".
      We introduce a completely new side in the never-ending series of fantasy conflicts of the Signum World. The starter set "Kitsune Clan of the Scarlet Forest" includes 4 highly detailed resin miniatures of characters plus a set of support cards and game components - everything you need to immerse in the fantasy clash in the skirmish wargame "Legends of Signum".

• By Gadgetman!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/859512613/sun-and-moon/description

Story
      Welcome everyone to the Kickstarter campaign for Sun & Moon. Two highly detailed 1:20 scale (90mm) resin kits  cast in high quality resin. Sun Is roughly 100mm to the top of his head!
      Sun & Moon comparisment: Sun stands at nearly 100mm!!!
      This has been the project that has been the longest in the works and also our most expensive one to date! We could really use your help to bring these two kits onto the market so we do hope that you like what you see and will be able to back us and help us spread the word! :)
      Story
      Many years back, the idea to do some themed knights popped into my head and out of all of those, Sun & Moon were the ones that really stuck and kept coming back in my thoughts.  The idea to do two characters that are opposites of each other in every way really appealed to me. 
      Sun
      You have the Sun Knight, devout follower of the Sun God, a fiery and strong warrior with everything about him representing his deity. I can just see him painted in bright and warm colours that embody the very essence of the Sun!
      Moon
      And then you have the Moon Knight, a cool and brooding figure that operates under the cover of darkness, guided by the wisdom of the Moon Goddess. Very much a deadly warrior in her own right! Painted in moody hues that represent the colours that only moonlight can shower the world in.

• Who's Online   11 Members, 1 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)