So much awesomeness. I love how the checkered pattern is on all of the bases and the freehand on her just sets off the pattern. I especially love the addition of the pattern on her shoes. Just beautiful and that bunny is super cute,

• Like 2

Awesome job keeping the layers smooth.  I've been painting some SDE figures lately, and that's definitely a big factor in selling the anime/manga look.

Also, Mr. Tomn looks great!  ::D:

Nice!

I have the older, metal Princess Malya and Mr. Tomn painted up and on my shelf (from back when they came with 50mm bases).

I don't know what these are but they look great! Excellent colour choices and wonderful work on the yellow and the green gem/lense.

Woohoo, I starred your post!

These are adorable. That's great work on the checkerboard patrern.

• Like 1

Wow, great colors, especially with Betty's skin (myself I'm always having a hard time painting black tones)

Also that's some awesome freehand, the warped checker pattern fits the plastic shape perfectly.

The only spot I could possibly bother is the blacklining on lug looking a bit sloppy which is only recognizable as a contrast to your work being overall excellent.

Hoo, boy! I want a pair of boots like hers!

That is some seriously awesome brushwork. Nice work on the yellow, especially, and all those checks look great.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the Tin Man, another member of the Oz Gang from the game Twisted by Demented Games.

While I did keep him fairly basic, I'm happy with how he turned out. Unfortunately my inability to photograph metallics properly has kinda ruined my piccys of him.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received. 
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting the Scarecrow, part of Dorothy's gang in the game Twisted by Demented Games.

Had a lot of fun painting this one, I did have to leave out some of the finer details though, there's little, tiny stitches all over him that I could barely see never mind paint!

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the Storm Knight from Kingdom Death.

Second time tackling this one (I like it that much!), I think I prefer my newer, colourful version but I still struggled to do a decent job on his cloud cape, I think it needs more time and effort put into it than I have the patience for.

• By kristof65
      One of my goals for 2020 is to get at least one unit of figures painted each month. This month's unit is some XairBots (Bones Black 49012, 49013 & 49014) that I painted up for the Nordic Weasel Game Renagade Scout.

These are speed paints that took a couple nights from start to finish.

• By Rigel
      "Greetings. I hear tell. As some of you in this town. Fancy yourselves Tinkerers."

Robots in hats are always great. And I've done enough shiny new 'bots for a while. So here's a rusty bucket-of-bolts in a battered bowler! Tried to make any remaining paint look battered and chipped.

Also, here is M4R1A, clearly a Metropolis reference. But I got an idea in my head and made her into a clockwork angel with watch-part wings and a double halo of glory. 

Guest appearances by 91002, Hellstromme, 80031, Decker Lugstampf, and 59009, Mad Scientist (Female), who have already gotten their own Weird West posts elsewhere. 
  • Who's Online   24 Members, 2 Anonymous, 51 Guests (See full list)