Solarwind Countess Karnstein Bust by GLITTERWOLF

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just be patient... I still got Two Busts a 54mm Pirate Queen and my Halloween / Fall Project to complete first.

Then Countess Karnstein and my Superhero show off between Homelander and Billy Butcher, unless other projects turn up "cough..Halloween Chibis...Cough".. Ahhh,,,"cough Hasslefree Halloween Promotion order and Mirliton Goblin War Giant cough" ... :zombie:

• Like 6

Just don't give her sparkly skin...

I will take my time considering the skin tone and take all suggestions at heart,

There are NO vampires with sparkles. Sparkling Vampires do NOT excist. I repeat....do NOT EXCIST!!!

Oh hmm, really?

BWHAHAHAAH!

3856965-8581085113-edwar.jpg

That is NOT a Vampire.. It is a Human actor preying on adolescent girls..

Way more evil than  a Vampire

• Like 7

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Inarah
      One of last year's limited release figures that I painted during the summer.  She has the right amount of detail, I spent some time trying to do NMM on her armor and weapon.  Felt that the pose was a bit dull and static, and her face is odd.  Liked how the green part of her cloak came out, not so happy with the yellow, need to practice more, 

• By Inarah
      Another one from August. From the Greek Odyssey expansion in B5.  She has just enough detail to be interesting without being overwhelming to paint. Wish the casting had been a little sharper. I had to outline a lot to make things stand out. 

• By Inarah
      One of Bob Ridolfi's sweet little undead monsters from earlier this summer.  I tried some grey skin tones to give her a "definitely not human" look, with the contrasting pale yellow funeral dress.  It's all right, and there's nothing you need to be concerned about here....

• By planetmut
      Another Ebay find! The base is foamboard, sand, and Vallejo Mud & Grass paint with some Citadel Stirland Battlemire. The model was a ton of fun to paint.

• By Evilhalfling
      Fell in love with this one when I saw him in the VIP bag for reapercon 2016? 

delighted to get it with the Kickstarter. 
      so much fun to paint.   Was going to to just silver and purple- but the counterpoint of a crown golden horns really sold him as an emperor for me.

the xiii is a reference to the dragon empire of 13th age (which was a great RPG) 

would love C&C before submitting him for yearly contest.