• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was so confused. "Why did xherman purchase a real pumpkin, prime it, and then paint it again?"

Ohhh, it's ceramic. XD

This is great and fun to follow along. Some ideas have occurred for a chibi version for SDE miniatures. XD

• Like 2

A little GW Graveyard earth for the base of the .., earth..

Glued all in place.

Now started the basing.

Flock is very fine green railroad sand mixed with different kind of tea leaves,

post-13975-0-44362600-1449491838_thumb.jpg

post-13975-0-54603300-1449491850_thumb.jpg

post-13975-0-12581600-1449491866_thumb.jpg

post-13975-0-58408800-1449491876_thumb.jpg

post-13975-0-40713700-1449491883_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Wren
      If you’re feeling brave this Halloween, Maddie dares you to look her right in the eyes. Maddie was originally released as a special edition figure for Halloween 2015. She was sculpted by Julie Guthrie.

Since Reaper Miniatures has re-released some of the unavailable Bonesylvanians for Halloween2021, I thought I would share some additional views of the ones I painted, as well as the colours I used.

(Note that these figures are metal and sold individually. Not all of the Bonesylvanians originally released in 2014-2015 were made into Bones plastic versions.)

• By Wren
      Howie’s fish friend isn’t very much fun anymore, so now he wants to play with you! Howie was originally released as a special edition figure for Halloween 2015. She was sculpted by Julie Guthrie.

Since Reaper Miniatures has re-released some of the unavailable Bonesylvanians for Halloween2021, I thought I would share some additional views of the ones I painted, as well as the colours I used.

(Note that these figures are metal and sold individually. Not all of the Bonesylvanians originally released in 2014-2015 were made into Bones plastic versions.)

• By Wren
      Mary was originally released as a special edition figure for Halloween 2015. She was sculpted by Bob Ridolfi.

• By kazmania7
      I just finished her a couple of days ago, always wanted to paint her but never gotten around to it until now.

• Who's Online   20 Members, 0 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)