• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Dungeon Dwellers 07031, Giant Rat sculpted by Julie Guthrie. The base is 25mm. Is that model already oop? (Should be released in bones USA this year).

• By Auberon
      Warbands of the Cold North VI

• By Rainshine
      This was from a couple months ago; I was pretty unsure what I wanted to do with it. Overall, I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out, particularly given that I think I only had three different colors of blue paint in bottles, and two of them were pretty similar.

Watch out this time of year for this fellow, he'll come riding in with the blizzards!

• By Grumpy Cave Bear
      A trio of animated snowmen, definitely up for trouble for the holiday season!

Definitely a fun and quick seasonal paint-up. The snowmen are painted up in Reaper Frosty Blue and highlights of Pure White, with Vallejo Azure providing the deep shadows and lining.

The bases are dead simple, using the same colors and some Americana crackle medium for a subtle cracked ice effect.

I really like how the monocle came out on the top hat snowman!

I think of the three, the candy cane carrying snowman is my favorite.  His derpy upturned face is visible from anywhere across the table, and the tattered Santa robe came out quite well.  My daughter suggested that the end of the candy cane should be spattered with blood effects, but then my wife would never let me  put it in a holiday display!

I went back and forth on the color of the hair for the bowler hat snowman.  I was going to repaint it black, but tried changing the color in a paint app, and didn’t like it.

I did one last thing to tie the trio together — I gave them matching scarves!  My daughter took one look and said: “They’re in a gang!” — she got it!

Happy holidays, everyone!
    • By aku-chan
      Catching a bit of a 1970's version of A Christmas Carol while channel hopping today reminded me that I still had these gals to paint:-

I was planning on extending Presents base with putty but mine had dried up (Plus I'm not sure I would've had much success reproducing that wooden plank look anyways), so she's going to look a little weird (Although she already looks a little weird in her pirate cosplay).
      Just waiting on them to dry, and then, hopefully, I can start painting them tomorrow.

Won't get them finished by Christmas, I'll probably still be working on them well into January, but I should be able to finish them eventually.
  • Who's Online   7 Members, 1 Anonymous, 28 Guests (See full list)