Sign in to follow this  
Chris Palmer

Anyone Going to Fall-In in Lancaster?

I was just wondering if any of you all were going to be going to the Fall-In wargaming convention in Lancaster PA, Nov 6th-8th?

http://www.fall-in.org

I'll be there all weekend in the Paradise room running games with the HAWKs, and Sunday I'll be in the flea market. Stop by and say 'Hi' if you're there.

• Like 1

I had no idea. And I can't that weekend. Boo. But now it'll be on my calendar in the future!

• Like 1

There's usually one out Lancaster way in March/April, yeah? I just didn't know about the Fall slot. Things to file away...

• Like 1

There's usually one out Lancaster way in March/April, yeah? I just didn't know about the Fall slot. Things to file away...

Yes, Cold Wars in March. See my post above yours. ^^^

Chris. My husband and I plan to attend Friday and Saturday, I have never been but I will see if I can't find you at least to say hi.

• Like 1

Chris. My husband and I plan to attend Friday and Saturday, I have never been but I will see if I can't find you at least to say hi.

Sounds good! I hope you get a chance to stop by. Fall In is one of my favorites as it is a very low-key con.

If you're looking for a game or two to play in, I'd be happy to recommend some. :-)

I'm going to be in Lancaster this weekend, but visiting my aunt, so no, not going to make it to Fall In.  :-/

• Like 1