Malifaux - Neverborn - Dark Debts

The Guys, Gals, & Whatever are BEAUTIFULLY painted & based; reaching that high a level on  a fair number of pieces is impressive. VERY WELL DONE!

I love most of the Wyrd stuff, a very appropriate name considering their creations. It was the first forum I was active on as well. The forum & the minis have changed over the years yet remain cool nonetheless.

Thank you everyone.
I've tried to use blues and purple to tie models together, although somewhat for choice and mostly for being a badly organized person (so painting few models at a time without writing down colors used) hues vary a lot.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By CaptainPete
      Deadlands is a series of Role Playing Games based around alternative history, with the major change taking place on July 3rd, 1863. This change, called The Reckoning, made the US Civil War grind to a halt, resulted in half of California fall into the sea, and had a new miracle substance called Ghost Rock revolutionize technology. The game has used different rules systems; including the original "classic" system, Savage Worlds, a new system that is/was releasing soon, a d20 conversion, and had a GURPS port.
      The Weird West - Beginning in 1876, players would wander around the Weird West, full of monsters, gunfighters, agents of the United States of America, Confederate States of America, the United Kingdom, the Empire of Mexico, the Dominion of Canada, and Lost Angels, might get involved in the Great Rail Wars, get lost in the Sioux Nations, or confront the creations of the New Science.
      The Wasted West - It's 2094 and the world is almost over. Irradiated Ghost Rock bombs, as well as conventional nuclear weapons, were dropped on major cities all over the globe. The east of the Mississippi  river is full of the Walkin' Dead, the city of Lost Angels has fallen into the Pacific Ocean, and the only place where people can eek out a living is the west. Using Spook Juice, you can travel the collapsing highways from Junkyard to the ruins of Boise, and all points in between, traveling with Templars, Tellers, Cyborgs, Toxic Shamans, Sykers, and Junkmen.
      The Way Out West - The final part of the original trilogy of settings, this one is set on Banshee, the first alien world colonized by humanity. Of course, there were native people there first, and history has repeated itself again. Take up a badge and defend the colonists, or rob them instead, or maybe try to work with the natives, now that no one from Earth is coming to help. Ever.
      Deadlands: Noir - Set in the period between World Wars, centered around New Orleans, this was the first new game and first one done in the Savage Worlds system.

So, I made this thread so folks could talk about games they're run/played, ask questions about the setting and system(s), or just share their love for the game.

• By Rigel
      Karla, Anime Heroine, is a beautiful sculpt with a great nurse hat. The miniskirt, while delightful, could be more pulp-era appropriate, so I sculpted a hemline extension. I also replaced a handgun with a syringe, and then gave her a couple of backup syringes and converted her other firearm to a needle gun. She is here to cure what ails you! 

And with her colleagues, Anne Foster (50258) and Dr. Welby (50257):

Stay healthy, folks, and get your shots!
    • By Rigel
      Bombshell just came out with a resin version of their dieselpunk pinup/supersoldier, Liberty. She's a great dynamic sculpt, zaftig and muscular with it. Now, we all know this is evoking some 'what if Haley Attewell became Captain America' vibes, but I've already painted up our red-white-and-blue hero before, as well as an Agent Carter type and even a Captain Canada. So, I might as well continue down the North American continent. Presenting: Capitan Mexica! 

Click for the rest of the turnaround: 
      Alas, the resin gun she came with was fragile and I had to kitbash on a sturdier one. Her shield is taken from an Aztec warrior from this series.
      Not so much Nazi-punching to do, but she has plenty of threats to contend with that would imperil the good folk of Mexico:

...some stranger than others!

And some downright bizarre: 

Here she is with her northern counterparts:

Guest appearances by: Cactus Joe, 50318; Lobo Sanchez, 50050; Diamond Sue Dawson, 50111; El Diablo, 50035; Incredible Woman, 50212; and John Bishop, 50068.
    • By Rigel
      My miniatures list has more varieties of pulp than a paper-mill town grocery's orange juice aisle. Mad scientists, apes, cultists, cosmic horrors, spacemen, sky pirates, zeppelineers, two-fisted heroes, etc. But not a lot of what was for several decades, the most common pulp villain. Let's paint something for our heroes to fight!

Artizan's Thrilling Tales line comes through once again. 
      Here are two horrible and officious jerks, on a pre-dawn hunt for Resistance agents. "Oberst von Stroop" is the one with the gun; "Major Kreipe" the one with the satchel and the dueling scar.

We've seen a couple of the Resistance before, but I believe this is the first time I've posted a picture of "Georges." I had fun with the argyle sweater-vest.

Georges' briefcase contains a surprise! 

Some more baddies: "Colonel Braun," a perfectly pompous sculpt, and the "Kaiserin" from Brigade Games. (Also Erwin Rommel, previously posted elsewhere).

(Couple more pictures of Zenith's commandoes, from 50075, if you click below.)

And on another, stranger front...
      This is "Private Trummer," an old and not particularly motivated soldier sent on special detail with a special unit. He sees nothing, he hears no-othing, and he knows NO-O-O-OTHING! 

It doesn't do to see, hear, or know too much when you're out with the armored Sturm Battalion Zorn. (Pictured: Flamethrower and Rifleman III. I added an extra gas tank from Bombshell to the Flamethrower unit.)

Battalion Zorn is led by "Captain Rohr," a merciless and ambitious creep.

Funnily enough, for a man who sees and hears nothing, Private Trummer has a knack for not being around in a crisis...

Finally, a group shot, as such groups should be. 

• By lexomatic
      This looks pretty fun. Apologies for formatting on my phone and stuff got lost. They pay a living wage
  • Who's Online   27 Members, 1 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)