Townsfolk, Innkeeper 77084 and Grandmother 77088

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Zloyduh
      Old man Earl wants to serve you a drink:
      - Have one on the house!

(looking for constructive critique, suggestions and recommendations for improvement, etc...) 😁

• By KruleBear
      This guy was to experiment on achieving realistic light colors on a fairly smooth surface (the apron in this case). After several different tries I was happy with the result...then like normal he sat on the paint desk for months. So I decided to finish him to low tabletop level and wash him in ArmyPainters midtone shade which led to a big tied mark. But he is good enough for my sons toy box. C&C appreciated.

• By lexomatic
      So I have a ranger beast master character who has a goat companion. I hated the fact that Hildir and her goat come on one base.

So I separated them.

Next will be some combination of the 2 bones figures. Ideally I will take the grandmother's upper body and attach it to the legs of rioter, but her waist is much narrower. If that looks weird, I'll just do a head transplant!

Then arms hollowed out for a toothpick staff.
    • By redambrosia
      I'm great at procrastination. It's one of my best skills. But I finally finished all these minis which have been on my desk for a while. Mostly trying to get them out of the way so I can work on my diorama.

First off, and proudest, The Jester! He's a conversion of the stonehaven gnome skeleton into a skeletal jester. It's a living doll that attached itself to one of the characters in our current campaign.

Next we have a little crystal dragon. I took the spiretop drake and ice imp from the plastic WotC minis, and put them together to make it. The dragon is supposed to look like the Skylander Flashwing.

And here's my Lysette, from the beauty pageant in October. Pretty pleased with her

Gus the Innkeeper!

Finally, Sir Forscale, the Green Knight! I painted him green and silver for Hubby. Those are his favorite colours

Hope you enjoy them all
    • By canuckotter
      Decided these two went together, with the grandmother figure maybe working in the innkeeper's inn, and painted them with the same colours. Quickie paint jobs for both. Not thrilled with the way the green turned out... 

• Who's Online   13 Members, 1 Anonymous, 75 Guests (See full list)