• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Inarah
      One of last year's limited release figures that I painted during the summer.  She has the right amount of detail, I spent some time trying to do NMM on her armor and weapon.  Felt that the pose was a bit dull and static, and her face is odd.  Liked how the green part of her cloak came out, not so happy with the yellow, need to practice more, 

• By Inarah
      Another one from August. From the Greek Odyssey expansion in B5.  She has just enough detail to be interesting without being overwhelming to paint. Wish the casting had been a little sharper. I had to outline a lot to make things stand out. 

• By 72moonglum
      Hello to all you Reaperthalians!

Here's another figure I just got done with, Shara Darksteel, a Ral Partha/Iron Wind Metals figure.    I really like her skull mask, and tried to give her some darker slightly Gothy colors, without making her just black, and her robe ended up looking more or less like a monk's robe.

my settings that I use seem to tamp down the color of these figures, her hair is much more vibrant and the features on her bolts are a lot more red.

I used bright skin as her base color, which was a color I hadn't used in quite a while so that was nice to do something different.  

I wish I knew who the sculptor was for this miniature, but not quite sure. Might have to hunt her down in the Lost Mini Wiki.

So anyhoos, more to come as long as breath flows from my body and my hands don't shake!

Hope everybody had a nice Turkey Day!

• By 72moonglum
      Hello all you Reapertoniks!

Here's a few more Partha classics, three more elves sculpted by Tom Meier in around 1976-1977, a musician that belongs I think to a command group, the commander with that command group, and a female elf that I think came separately?

Used the same color schemes I had for my earlier elves, hope you enjoy!

• By 72moonglum
      Hello Reapervites!
      So here are three more Wood Elf figures, been working on a group of these and getting them finished little by little.

With them all, want them to be kind of the same but a little bit of variety, so tried to vary clothing colors and hair colors, but keeping it all in natural and autumn colors, browns, greens and oranges/yellows.  So anyhoos, here are three more:

Tried to some freehand that would tie in on the shield and banner.  My freehand is sometimes not the greatest, but oh well, give me something to want to learn better!

So enjoy!
  • Who's Online   7 Members, 2 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)