A long time ago, Ral Partha came out with '3 stage characters'; the same character at low, mid, and high levels. This is the low level female fighter. I have the other 2 as well; you'll see them sooner or later.

Standard table top paint job.

Let me know what you think.

post-12095-0-70014600-1446426260_thumb.jpg

post-12095-0-48900600-1446426274_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chaoswolf
  • Like 20
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you!

Nice! I've got several of them myself.  None of the 3 completed myself either.  Looks good to start.  Good luck to getting the rest finished.

She's the only one I've got left. I seem to to remember having more sets of them, but they're not in my stash anymore.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72moonglum
      Good evening my Reaperhoovians!

So just finished up this little blister pack of Shadowrun Elves sculpted by Ral Partha either latter eighties/early nineties, by Dennis Mize.  Two ladies and two gentlemen, challenge as always was figuring out what colors I wanted for them.  Being it's all funky monkey science fictiony, can't help but thinking of a little more lively colors and lively hair colors for the most part.

and I figured the last figured I'd do as a Drow, no idea if there are any Drow in Shadowrun but painting's not solving world peace or saving lives, so even if there are no Drow in Shadowrun, nobody will lose a finger.

And here's the group as it's all together:

I wanted them to fit all in one page so I didn't put them on bases, and I painted the rim black, and I can see a little bit of irregularities on that.  Not sure if I may eventually actually either repaint the base or actually put them on bases so they don't fall over.  The biggest problem is after I take them off their temporary base, I don't want to touch them and that's where it all gets tricky.

Anyhow, a problem for later, hope you enjoy these in the meantime!

• By Annie
      Hi chums!

This is the latest Kickstarter project, expanding our fantasy range this time, and bringing light to the ones we have that might not have been noticed. Along with some super cool female minis, we have some brand new scenics too, and a whole bunch of add on bundles.
      I'll post more on the lead up, but for now if you're interested, could you click the "notify me" on the pre launch page and it will help the algorithms, and you know algorithms are the new gods!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/badsquiddogames/definitely-not-damsels-28mm-women-warriors-for-ttrpg

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the Frost Giant Heroine from Reaper.

Not my best work, I'm still not great at getting all the mold-lines off these PVC minis, plus I was painting her to help work through some issues I was having so she's a bit on the rough and basic side.
      Was still a lot of fun to paint up though, I'll have to get the other one done now.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Inarah
      This is the Bones version of the iconic character, painted in a rather quick and dirty fashion. There was a lot of metal and chain mail, which I did not spend time on, and a few details which I picked out.  In retrospect I could have brightened up the armor some, but since she's likely to go on the table as a generic fighter I didn't feel the need to make her special. 

• By Krassling
      Back on my PC I can upload the final shot of the mounted knight Lucardus von Kemet. Because he is a famous character in the world of The Dark Eye, I put a sign on his base to give his name clearly to everyone. As a leader of the Undead and user of dark powers I gave him a look similiar to his underlings. He is a desperate man who wields war in the name of his demonic mistress. Painting process is in the wip forum.

• Who's Online   12 Members, 1 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)