• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Marsya
      I managed to get my winter exchange piece and gifts to vegascat in time for Christmas. Since he sent me a heartfelt thank you directly and I know she made it I wanted to post up some of the photos I took before mailing her off. I will let vegascat share photos of the gifts if he chooses and just post the painted miniature. I had alot of fun painting her up and quite enjoyed keeping her to a limited palette. I am happy he likes her and that she made it safely during a busy mail time.

Here she is on her scenic base alongside the Golem Familiar from 02826.

And I wanted to keep her removable in case he wants to use her for gaming.

I enjoyed painting her quite a bit I think my favorite part was her skin, I used a bit of purple pink in the shadows which I think shows better in hand and then glazed it with a rosy flesh to help make it a bit warmer while still looking cool overall. I will have to pick her up again and paint one up to keep, she is just too pretty of a sculpt not to.

• By recruittons
      So, Dispatchdave painted me up a couple of minis for the Winter Exchange. These things are... I cannot express just how much I love these.

The colors used on Darkrasp are gorgeous. I love his skintone in particular. The robes are wonderful and (since things were a bit rubbed off when he got here), I touched up his chains and scythe. I did the scythe with a very pale blue, white brushed on top in a streaky pattern.

The visbaronesses face is my favorite bit (after that, the lovely autumn color selection). It's just stunning. the puffed up, slightly reddened cheeks, the perfect eyes, the amazing hair.

DD, you've seriously made me happy. Thank you so much for the fantastic miniatures!

• Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 140 Guests (See full list)