ub3r_n3rd

2015 Secret Sophie / Winter Exchange - CHATTER Thread!

You can always ask EH. I'm sure there are many like me who keep extensive wishlists of things they want outside of minis

• Like 2

Food preferences:

No nuts in food.
No beets, licorice, or anything with hazelnut or chocolate flavoring (it's not real chocolate!).
I am allergic to avocado (hives) and pineapple (makes my tongue bleed)
Tea: I prefer black teas - English Breakfast, Earl Grey, Darjeeling, Oolang, but also like Green Tea (the real stuff).
Coffee: I don't own a coffee maker. It's best to just not buy me coffee.
Cookies: Favorites are Oatmeal Raisin, Ginger Snaps, and plain Sugar (not a huge fan of chocolate chip and my kids will eat them all).
Candy: Butterscotch, caramel, salted caramel, chocolate covered raisins.

• Like 3

Oh yeah, food preferences:

Well, I'm diabetic and on low carb.  So that pretty much kills anything yummy that is allowed to be shipped across international borders.

I can eat sugar-free chocolate/candy but only if it is low in carbs (take total carbs, remove fiber and sugar alcohols, if number is < 10 it's ok)

I detest coconut, don't like licorice and am not really fond of artificial watermelon flavoring.

Or you can just send something my wife will like, which is pretty much anything with chocolate associated with it.  ::D:

Edit: oops forgot the also important coffee/tea section.

I don't drink coffee, neither does my wife.

I like any tea, as long as it contains actual tea.

Edited by Jasper_the_2nd
  • Like 4

Starting on my first mini tonight.. hopefully it will be something my partner wants!  lol

I am still waiting for mine to arrive from Hasslefree...

George

• Like 1

Hopefully I'll get someone that likes chocolate (hint, hint). I want to pick up something special from the Big Island for them. :devil:

• Like 5

well that leaves me out DSmiles  ( i am obviously the odd one out as I am not that much of a fan of chocolate)  I do like toffee based candies though and the only use I have for tea would be in basing but good coffeee...ahhh!

I will take anything (including chocolate as I have friends and a wife as well who will gladly assest in its disposal) as I have zero food alergies.

• Like 3

well that leaves me out DSmiles  ( i am obviously the odd one out as I am not that much of a fan of chocolate)  I do like toffee based candies though and the only use I have for tea would be in basing but good coffeee...ahhh!

I will take anything (including chocolate as I have friends and a wife as well who will gladly assest in its disposal) as I have zero food alergies.

Coffee is kind of a specialty out here, too, you know.

• Like 5

Argh!  I had my entry all typed out and my machine crashed.  Hopefully I can reconstruct all my likes and dislikes in a day or two. 

• Like 2

My coworker gave me a great idea for a diorama. We will see if my partner would like it. Otherwise, maybe I can find someone else (it is a bit elaborate to do just for myself...)

• Like 2

Can I still join up if I'm currently horribly late with the fall exchange?

Yep!

You can always have him paint for me.... If he runs late, he can drive down and deliver it!

:lol:

George

• Like 4

I actually did just that a couple years back with Dilvish. :lol:

I gave him his gift at paint day.

ETA---I'm not asking, but if someone is inclined to send food my way anything is fair game.

Edited by Chaoswolf
  • Like 5