ub3r_n3rd

2015 Secret Sophie / Winter Exchange - CHATTER Thread!

I am waffling....do I want to enter? >.<

Who would NOT want a piece you painted?

I know we are all crazy, but we aint THAT crazy!

George

• Like 3

George

I think you're misunderstanding. She's probably trying to figure out if she has the time to paint something with a lot of commissions on her plate, personal projects, and the holidays. :;):

• Like 3

I've decided, I'm making food no matter what! 

So, lords of the exchange please give my someone whom wants food.....

I love baking of any-kind or just general chocolate shopping and I'm relatively close to several good beef jerky stores.

So ya know don't give me someone whom refuses food please....

Edited by Tarsemina
  • Like 5

Since people seem to want to know food preferences (and as a reminder... this is 100% optional so don't feel obligated to give, or slighted if you don't receive):

I like tea, particularly unflavored.  Don't drink coffee.

Sweets are meh.  Local beef jerky is good.

Also, currently sitting about 35 people for the exchange.

• Like 6

George

I think you're misunderstanding. She's probably trying to figure out if she has the time to paint something with a lot of commissions on her plate, personal projects, and the holidays. :;):

Nope wasn't misunderstanding at all (I think) was just trying to tell her what a great painter we all think she is!

Was NOT trying to pressure her at all.....

If you felt pressured Sirithiliel, I apologize....

George

Jerky sounds darn good! If only I can hide it from my kids....

Edited by knarthex
  • Like 3

ETA---I'm not asking, but if someone is inclined to send food my way anything is fair game.

I hear he likes chicken riggies and tomato pie.

• Like 4

Trying to decide to paint or just go in for gift exchange. I want to paint but I'm feeling especially guilty about being so late with the fall exchange. Hmmm, I might just go in for gift only and if a mini happens to get painted...and ends up in the box.... ;-)

I'm glad we're listing preference again this year, it's nice to put a little extra something yummy in. :-)

I'm not too picky, if it's sweet, I like it.

I like my chocolate dark

I like my coffee. Whole or ground beans are very much welcome.

• Like 4

George

Does queen tiamacrab prefer waffling or pancaking?
  • Like 5

ETA---I'm not asking, but if someone is inclined to send food my way anything is fair game.

I hear he likes chicken riggies and tomato pie.

Ok, nothing messy or that could potentially go bad. Although I would totally try either one of those.

• Like 3