Sign in to follow this  
ub3r_n3rd

2015 Secret Sophie / Winter Exchange - CHATTER Thread!

Still working on mine.

Warned you I was slow... :down:

Fiiiiiiine... it must be right. *sigh*

It will be.

• Like 2

UPDATE!!! Put first coat of sealer on the Mini! Gonna check and see if/where a second coat is needed when I get home. Got a Protective system planned for sending it through the Postal Service Soccer League! Package should go out Monday after I show it off at my Saturday Gaming Session!

Also, I will be traveling at the start of the month of March for a much needed rest in Florida! I'm not taking ANY painting gear along! So it will be Sun, Fun and Portable Gaming for 2 whole weeks! And a concert at a festival! And our own personal Heated POOL at the House we are renting! Hoping to have a good one:)

GF

• Like 7

I have been fighting sinus migraines. These make it difficult to do much. Also noticed the cats had knocked the mini about enough to damage a teeny part of the paint. Fixable but :grr:

The longer this takes the more frustrated I get with myself. However, a passing glance at the mini today had me thinking "I did that?"

So, at least if I'm saying such thing about it already to myself, I am nearly, almost, hopefully assured my partner will like it.

Edited by Kheprera
  • Like 6

According to my sister in law, she dropped off the package with the post office. I'm not sure though. She cannot find a receipt or tracking information. I'm really hoping my partner's box isn't lost. :(

Need to rethink my colors...

Stop looking at me like that. Stop it!!!

I am using colors that are not the same range, or close to it even, and when flipped to black and white the midtones and highlights blended into a single tone. I need to alter the levels. Going to take a more recent photo with the shadows and see how it looks. It could be just a "doing this in stages" thing that is throwing things off.

May need to bring Pingo in for advice :unsure:

• Like 2

Need to rethink my colors...

Stop looking at me like that. Stop it!!!

I am using colors that are not the same range, or close to it even, and when flipped to black and white the midtones and highlights blended into a single tone. I need to alter the levels. Going to take a more recent photo with the shadows and see how it looks. It could be just a "doing this in stages" thing that is throwing things off.

May need to bring Pingo in for advice :unsure:

Calling on the gods of color for assistance!     Take your time, play with it, experiment..   enjoy the process.

:;):

• Like 3

I painted a bit Saturday, been slammed by pain since. Hoping my headache today eases off while I'm working and I regain feeling in my legs so I can sit up.