• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Original_Carl
      My quest to complete all of my Bones Kickstarter minis continues. Here we have "Fly Demon" -- pretty spry for a fly guy.  I've done the base colors, most of the highlighting, and now I need to do something more with these giant yellow eyes.  Suggestions?

On photo review, I'll go clean up the veins in the wing a bit more.  I am considering adding a metallic glaze to the chitin and the wings.
    • By Nightwing
      Here is the start of pathfinder red, which I’ll be doing as a Sapphire dragon, similar to what i did with the Grenadier Red Dragon II (which I did as  a Ruby dragon) a while ago.

Just base colors here; dark blue/black wash over his entire body, earth wash over the sand, and white statue. I really like how the blue and brown look together. The brown will be lightened up to sand, and the blue will end up a more saturated dark blue. I hope those colors will still look good together...

• By Disciple of Sakura
      I painted this guy up, despite having eyes on Gale Force 9's Behir for my personal use. Decided to go ahead and liquidate it in a certain auction site, but so far, no takers. Ah, well. It's still a nice looking mini, so it doesn't hurt to have one around until I manage to finish painting the GF9 Behir... Comments, recommendations, and suggestions are appreciated.

• By Maledrakh
      The Dragonman something from the Bones 4 core set. This mini actually comes in many parts and with a selection of different weaponry and hand-held things. I went with the bucaneery sabre and dagger on account of the high boots looking a little piratey.  Also, this is what the render shown in the KS looked like.
      I went with a bronze / gold armour and my new darker flock mix. Turned out well in my opinion at least.
      The base is a 3D printed 35x25mm lipped oval as I thought a 40mm round was too large.

B4Core #16 Dragonman (?)
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 4 KS 2017
      unknown sculptor
      Bonesium PVC.
      35x25mm 3D printed oval lipped base
      should be available from reapermini.com some time in the future
  • Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 75 Guests (See full list)