Sign in to follow this  
Pochi

77287 Mouseling Thief and Assassin

Love how you did the reds! Really well done!

Thanks!

I am so tempted to paint up all of my mouselings and then have the players get attacked by ROUS's!

• Like 3

Great job on doing an albino mouse!

To me, the albino mice are the creepiest looking ones! Appropriate for an assassin!

Nice choice.  I went with the same color's for the cloak and scarf on mine.  But I went with brown for the fur.  I think I like your albino look better, excellent.

Cool! I was having a hard time deciding the color for the scarf after painting the cloak red. Of course I fell back to purple! Ha! I didn't want green, too Christmasy. Lighter colors would detract from the assassin thing I thought.

Love the albino idea!

Thanks! Like I said, I think they are the creepiest with their beady little red eyes!

• Like 1

Great job! Love so much about him, colours -albino -everything. Thanks for sharing it motivates me to start working on the lil bag of mousers - you know before the next shipment of bones arrives!

• Like 1

He looks sweet and menacing. I do like the pink fingers and toes (makes 'm look less teddy-bearlike).

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By R2ED
      Doing a little painting to give a gifts.  I'll be basing these little babies next, then putting them in a globe.  It'll be a fun xmas gift to give family.  May end up turning it into an annual if it's enjoyed.  

Next up... basing. 

• By MoonglowMinis
      The last of my player characters I painted up for Frostrun is Ophelia Pokitz, a young halfling with sticky fingers.  They're represented here by Bailey Silverbell.

Ophelia was a fun mini as well.  Was my first time painting a humanoid with large facial features, which made it a lot easier to bring definition to the nose, lips, and eyes.  I think I even hit the cheeks with a bit of blush.  I also had fun trying to make their cloak look like it was made of fur.  The result is acceptable, but might also just look snow covered.  You can be the judge.  I also enjoyed painting a rogue that was both colorful, but subdued.  The dark greens and magentas add some much needed life to the otherwise dark mini, in my opinion.

More Photos beneath the spoiler:

Ophelia Pokitz is what you would call a troubled teen.  Orphaned at a young age, Ophelia spent much of their childhood passing from orphanage to orphanage, always finding a way to get kicked out.  They eventually left the system and struck out on their own, traveling to some of the larger cities in search of a better life.  Over the years, Ophelia has learned to use their small size and tiny hands to "reposes" any valuables that aren't bolted down.  This habit has put them on a wanted list in many towns across the countryside.  Pushed further north, Ophelia has found themselves in the town of Harpy's Hearth.  Ignorant of their southern reputation, and full of gold-carrying adventurers, this could be a great place for Ophelia to catch a break and line their own pockets.  It could also be a great place to find a new family.  If they can survive the darkness to come.

Read their story and check out the rest of the Frostrun project HERE.
    • By Maledrakh
      One of the three minis in the "44036 Dreadmere Females" pack
      aka "Serena, Dreadmere Rogue" as she is known in the metal version.
      More like, "Serena, Dark Brotherhood Assassin" if you ask me. Nothing screams secret stealth assassin on a mission to do bloody murder as having members-only assassin guild special shrouded armour that is distinct and different from all other armour types and uniforms...

Hm. I thought I heard something...

44036 "Women of Dreadmere" #1 of 3
      Dreadmere Expansion, Bones 4 kickstarter 2019
      Reaper Miniatures
      Bones Black PVC
      Sculpted by Bob Ridolfi
      30mm base.
      Available from reapermini.com
    • By 72moonglum
      Hello guys and gals!

so this is the first figure I ever painted, even though these aren't that version.  The first version, which is actually the one you see below that was painted first years ago, is actually the original stripped version that I would have painted when is was probably about twelve.  The original one was painted in model enamel colors, with pink skin, yellow hair and shirts, green paints and I think grey cloak.  I ended up getting back into minis again way back and stripped him before I knew about EBay and was able to get a second copy.  So here's the one I just finished painted a few nights ago:

and here's the one I painted I think in about 2004:

and here they are together:

So anyways, just thought it would be fun to post, now I'm off to go make some organic pancakes for breakfast!

Enjoy!

• By Kekso
      Finally I took some time to finish some Bones figures. I hope you like it,

• Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 46 Guests (See full list)