• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      Bones 4 core set #20.  Could not find a release # for him yet.  I took this guy and a few of his pals to Reapercon to work on in my spare time (ha!) and got him base coated using some of the new Pathfnder paint set.  I couldn't help but notice the chickens and the look of terror on his face, thus the name.   Finished him with a basic drybrush and wash for table top play. 

• By planetmut
      Foxtrot was fun to paint. She comes with two bodies, two heads and two sets of weapons so it's possible to make her up as a crazy-haired gasmask-wearing nutter or Hasslefree's version of Furiosa from Mad Max: Fury Road. As you can see, I decided on the crazy-haired gasmask-wearing nutter.

Her right hand is separate, so fun and games ensued trying to get it glued to her wrist. I didn't dare attempt to drill/pin it as there was barely enough space for the drill bit and I had visions of wrecking the metal. The stock of her AK was on the verge of falling off, so I just did away with it. Her base is the usual Liquitex modelling paste, sand and paint.

• By planetmut
      It took me ages to choose a colour scheme for the Valkeeri Leader. I eventually decided on Army Painter Shining Silver to go with the whole pulp scifi theme, and VGC Warlock Purple because why not. I was worried the silver bits of her uniform would look like armour instead of metallic cloth but I think it's turned out OK. For once I managed to get her eyes to a decent standard and her hair came out looking good too. Her gun is VMC Brass, toned down with VGC Sepia Wash and Liquitex matte varnish. Her lips are a tiny dab of VMC Brown Rose.

I forgot about her cape until I was finished with her, so it got a few thin coats of Warlock Purple and then began the fun and games of gluing it to the figure. Four attempts later I got it in what I hope is the right position and touched up the purple.

• By planetmut
      I painted Devil Girl's clothing in Vallejo Black and thought, "God, that's boring". So I added 1/3 Vallejo Dark Prussian Blue to the black and redid her coat. Adding the blue makes the black much richer, and I washed the black over with Army Painter Blue Tone. Her skin was done with Vallejo Flat Red, Red and Vermillion. Her hair is black and drybrushed with Vallejo Royal Purple. The lava is Liquitex Modelling Paste and the slabs are just plasticard. Her eyes took FOREVER to get right, which was frustrating as hell as they're just yellow with a thin black line.

The paint scheme and base are shamelessly ripped off this one by @TheOldGuard, although he/she can do OSL and I can't (and wasn't even going to attempt it).

• By korimar
      Cheshire Cat. Combined Darksword Miniatures. Birman Cat Bard head DSM8111 by Dave Summers. Huge Fae Cat body DSM7644 by Patrick Keith.

• Who's Online   41 Members, 3 Anonymous, 295 Guests (See full list)