• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SisterMaryNapalm
      Yes! We can do it again! Let's make a tank! Let's make a beautiful tank!

Once again, it's a diorama project based on a game scene, once again, it's Combat Mission.

In this particular diorama, the commander of a Panzer III M is a reallylucky  person. In a shootout during the Let's Play of German wargaming channel "TaktikfuchsTV", his Panzer III got hit around 20-25 times, prompting everyone to believe that this particular tank was dead. And I mean ... DEAD!

But to everyone's surprise, the crew reentered the vehicle and drove away - going like:

Here's the scene:

Kauder reenters his tank (In German)

So I got me a commanders figure and a tank ...

First off, some pictures to see what this project will look like:

So I got me a Panzer III from Tamiya and started to do some minor conversions ... and over the course of one afternoon, this vehicle was finished.

I am really proud of those selfmade smoke launchers.

The vehicle will be displayed with open hatches. That's a challenge due to the really lame interior, but that's not a problem. I'll use colors to make the less detailed parts dark and the detailed parts white - I hope that will work!

Tomorrow I'll go over the armor and do the shell damages. The only thing I am not certain about is the frontal armor provided by the spare tracks.
      I don't know how those look when they are hit. They are pretty massive and I simply cannot imagine them looking the same way as a normal armor plate when hit.

I've got to dig deeper into it.
    • By Mutilatedlips
      Painted for one of my Player characters. Almost a speed paint. Original goal was to get done quickly, but started to take a little more time with her than I planned.

• By knarthex
      So I finished up this teeny tiny figure for my ex last night, and thought I would show her off...

Thanks for looking!
      G

WIP here
    • By Peithetairos
      I felt like a slightly less involved project after Vlad, so I decided to paint Elliwyn Heatherlark. 

I swapped her weapon with a gladius from the Agema Romans and also decided to give her a more interesting item than the small shield she originally carried.

As it happened it got again more involved, as I sculpted a Nure-onna,  basically a snake with a human head, that she defeated in battle.

Worked out well with the pose and provided me with the opportunity to experiment with gore effects.

C&c very welcome. You also find the WIP thread here: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/89770-elliwyn-heatherlark-gnome-bard-77164/

• By knarthex
      So the ex is going to be joining a new campaign, and she asked me to paint her figure, the Stonehaven female gnome rogue....

Still just starting, but need to motivate myself, as well as keeping track of colors....
      Scalera is Reaper Linen White
      Pupil Warcolours Green 3
      Skin SC 75 Arabic shade...

Check back as more gets done!

• Who's Online   29 Members, 1 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)