Sign in to follow this  
robinh

IT's Snow Time.. beware! Snowman 1 with Spiked Stick

This is one of three snowman I am posting in homage to the season fast approaching!

Snowman one from the 3 Monstrous Snowman set 03296 from reaper.  This snowman has a big stick to help him patrol th streets .. yah thats it patrol...surrre!

post-12816-0-37067600-1446687274_thumb.jpg

post-12816-0-46313800-1446687275_thumb.jpg

post-12816-0-28887300-1446687272_thumb.jpg

Feel free to add comments, likes.. throw snowballs (batter up) or any other form of expression you might have!

• Like 13

I also love these guys.

Maybe a very light glaze of a light grey could enhance the shadows on the white?

• Like 1

The Terrible, Frozen Trio would make a WONDERFUL alternative group of Merry Carolers...give the Salvation Army Santas a terminal case of The Deep Purple Horrors. That aside, you did a SPLENDID paint job on all three. OUTSTANDING WORK!

• Like 1

Thanks folks.  

Xherman..  As these are not sealed yet I think I will take a look at glazing in shadows using some of that new Spectral White from the halloween shipments as it appears to have a light blue cast to it.

malefactus.. having you comment and like this is something I am very proud to have received as I am a follower of your imaginative and slightly twisted world. 

• Like 2

Robinh the spectral white does not have a blue hue that would be ghost white the spectral white has a slight purple/lavender tint to it :). Hope that helps

• Like 1

Robinh the spectral white does not have a blue hue that would be ghost white the spectral white has a slight purple/lavender tint to it :). Hope that helps

Yup.. just noticed that as I shoke up the bottle.  So ihave mixed up some very pale blues with a touch of the Spectral white which actually turned out nice and gave the trio a bit of a directed wash.  I am now waiting for the paint to dry an see what hue condenses out of it.

• Like 1

malefactus.. having you comment and like this is something I am very proud to have received as I am a follower of your imaginative and slightly twisted world.

I'll try to make it a point to comment more often. It's only fair; i.e., I always enjoy your kind replies.

• Like 1