Sign in to follow this  
Glitterwolf

Legendarion Hyena Warrior Bust Gebhuza by Glitterwolf

So very NICELY done...

hmmm.... you know... All that color, and the combiniations...

Maybe we should have a name change here.. Vincent Van Go-Go

• Like 1

Looks awesome, super colorful! Don't forget to put him in the non-Reaper large minis contest!

I did.

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/58879-2015-annual-contest-non-reaper-entries/

Thx all for the kind words I had a lot of fun painting this guy.

Special thx to

Ub3r, Tiniest Rhombus and Robinh for their input and advice.

Learning with every mini.

And the 54mm challenge set me on a path of painting bigger models and busts ( Thx Ub3r, my wallet has just written it's last will)

• Like 2

Your attention to detail & fearless color choices make the mini something special. WONDERFULLY WELL DONE!

I doubt that I could have overcome the intimidation factor that ALL those details bring.

• Like 1

You did am amazing job on him!!

Thx CW aprreciate it!

Your attention to detail & fearless color choices make the mini something special. WONDERFULLY WELL DONE!

I doubt that I could have overcome the intimidation factor that ALL those details bring.

Coming from a man who makes wonderful tiny mushrooms with detailed faces, that's a compliment!

Thank you!

Herman!!! That looks incredible! I absolutely love those colors!  ::D:

Thank you!

I'm getting into these bustst more and more, I painted 2 now and 8 are waiting their turn...( yeah Figmentius...I know).

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this