• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kangaroorex
      My niece has her birthday in a week or so.  We were up visiting so I thought I would bring up a dragon I created for her.  I also had gotten the copper and alchemy set from scale 75 and kaphrixis is a copper dragon so...

Here is the finished piece.  The body was done with copper from scale 75 mixed with some Jaquards dry copper pigments for effect. The wings were aquamarine mixed with the copper and that was the effect I got.  I thought the upper wings were gorgeous 

Then I asked: where would a dragon keep his spellbook?  Answer: tatooed.to his wings of course!

So enjoy! I think I will try this again and see if I can duplicate or improve the results.  I especially want to work on some tattoo effects.  I would ask for critique but the metal effect just doesn't come through the camera well.  In real life the lower scales are significantly darker than the upper scales (decayed metal vs new copper) but it just doesn't carry.

And she got the mini today and loved it!

• By NyarlaBcn
      If your adventurers ever see Fimbul Frostbite they'll definetely feel the winter coming. The mighty white dragon dracolich rules its frozen wastes with a (rotten) sharp claw and twisted magic!
      This is my rendition to the "zombie dragon" from Reaper Bones IV. Decided for a cold palette to take advantage from the link between death and ice that Game of Thrones so wisely stablished over eight seasons till its apotheosic... ehm. Well, till its peculiar end. 
      If anyone wants to visit my insta gallery I'll be honored ^^ its @albertnyarla

• By NyarlaBcn
      Here my version of the "Dance of death" from Reaper Bones IV. 
      I'm still very hesitant to show it off because till the last second I was really insecure about the outcome. 
      First of all, the palette: right now I kinda like it, but I'm not 100% sure about 1. the base and 2. the color of the lower dragon. My first idea was to paint it white, and make it reminiscent of a battle between England's white dragon and Wales red dragon. But to paint white is always a challenge and given I'm not that familiar with the material, I decided to go with the other hard color to paint. 
      Now it just depicts a fictional encounter between two forgotten realms dragons: Tchazzar, infamous red wyrm, and Mergandevindasander, rumoured to have lavender eyes. 
      And secondly, I think I'll never fully appreciate bones... I like the fact that it's cheap, but the texture is just not the same and there's something very off on its maleability. It always makes me get tired of painting it and abandon ship without giving as much attention to details as I usually do.
      IMO those two dragons are pretty nice, and if I had to object to something, it will be about their tails, a bit too plain and simple. 
      Any feedback incredibly welcome ^^ 
      And if you have instagram and want to follow my gallery there... even more grateful: it's @albertnyarla

• By SparrowMarie
      I've never successfully done lava so I'm attempting it again. Hopefully this little guy will be lava-riffic.

Started with a base coat of Clear Yellow, unthinned.

• By Kangaroorex
      Okay I might have a problem when it comes to collecting and painting dragons.  They fascinate me.  This dragon has been produced by many companies, I think Dark Sword holds the rights at this point but it was also produced by RAFM and Ral Partha and probably others as well.  She is a small thing but still fun and relatively simple to paint up.  The dragon back has a very fine scale texture making the wide expanse of a back difficult to display (for her brothers and sisters I will probably incorporate some sort of design) properly. Hope you enjoy

• Who's Online   15 Members, 2 Anonymous, 238 Guests (See full list)