Sign in to follow this  
Silvervane

77205: Alistrilee by Silvervane

Excellent what colors did you use. For your gold

I used the Scale75 NMM Gold recipe from the Gold NMM.  I can post?  But, if you don't have the set not sure it will help.

• Like 2

I am trying a mix of palomino gold chestnut brown to shade and gold highlight, white. It comes out very yellow I need to try the scale 75 paints

• Like 1

She is a BEAUTY! You have a real flair for colors & a deft hand with the brush.  From her LOVELY face to the dazzling golds she is a WONDERFUL creation...VERY WELL DONE once more!

• Like 1

I am trying a mix of palomino gold chestnut brown to shade and gold highlight, white. It comes out very yellow I need to try the scale 75 paints

I've used Palomino Gold to create NMM.  Scale75 is nice.  Let me look through my RMS paints and see if I can find some colors that are similar to the one"s in SC75.

• Like 1

She looks great! You've come a long way in your NMM and it really shows.

Thanks Ub3r, I'm happy with my progress, but I still feel I've got a ways to go.

Love the green and gold combo! 

I am so in love with those greens! Beautiful! ::):

Thanks, I just used RMS Viper Green.  RMS Clear Red mixed in for shadow.  Then added in RMS Sun Yellow to get the highlights.

She is a BEAUTY! You have a real flair for colors & a deft hand with the brush.  From her LOVELY face to the dazzling golds she is a WONDERFUL creation...VERY WELL DONE once more!

:blush: Thanks. :blush:

• Like 2