malefactus

An Elf About Town

he fits right in with the rest of the realm!

Although I don't think he has leanred to leave the shrooms alone yet..but he will!

Lovely as usual but I must admit a bit more sedate than your normal approach.   I do love the detail you have captured, the satchel, the bandolier of potions..  just supberb!

• Like 1

Nicely done!  He certainly looks like a shifty-eyed sort of fellow.  Untrustworthy indeed.

Thanks, Matbar...glad you like him. Ask any Goblin, those Elves are a sneaky lot...smell funny too.

Did I ever mention, I LOVE your Avatar? Your Guy looks like my son Phil when he was a Little Guy.

he fits right in with the rest of the realm!

Although I don't think he has leanred to leave the shrooms alone yet..but he will!

Lovely as usual but I must admit a bit more sedate than your normal approach.   I do love the detail you have captured, the satchel, the bandolier of potions..  just supberb!

He may be a bit to well groomed for my Corner of the Cosmos, but that's rather an Elf thing anyway. Thanks for the kind reply, robinh. I'm glad you like the way he turned out...it was an enjoyable mini to paint.

Looking good.  Love the overall darkness of the model contrasted with the Seussian fungi.

Thanks, BLZeebub. The vote of approval is appreciated. Now that you mention it, he does seem to be more serious than his surroundings...stuck up Elf.

• Like 2

Nice I love the cloak and his staff. The top almost reminds me of a mushroom in your world. I love how well he fits in and his base. full of whimsy and character.

• Like 1

His face is great and I love everything about his cloak, especially the color! I bet he has a crush on that last chick you painted up. Hubba hubba!

• Like 1

Nice I love the cloak and his staff. The top almost reminds me of a mushroom in your world. I love how well he fits in and his base. full of whimsy and character.

Thanks for the kind reply, Marsya!. The cloak took a little playing around while the staff was a snap.  I am delighted you like him...whimsy is my thing...actually weird is my thing, but whimsy sounds better.

His face is great and I love everything about his cloak, especially the color! I bet he has a crush on that last chick you painted up. Hubba hubba!

Thanks, Pochi. I always seem to struggle getting The Camera to give me a decent likeness of the face; ERGO, I'm delighted you approve.

AND thanks for an interesting story line. A budding romance is something I hadn't thought of before. They are in adjoining spaces in the cabinet. This could be the start of something big.

• Like 3

Nicely done!  He certainly looks like a shifty-eyed sort of fellow.  Untrustworthy indeed.

Thanks, Matbar...glad you like him. Ask any Goblin, those Elves are a sneaky lot...smell funny too.

Did I ever mention, I LOVE your Avatar? Your Guy looks like my son Phil when he was a Little Guy.

Nope, not before, but thanks!  He's my heart for sure.

• Like 1

Nope, not before, but thanks!  He's my heart for sure.

I can identify. I take a realistic view of my children; i.e., the sun rises & sets in their eyes.

• Like 1

Cool Elf, bit of a shady character it seems.

He's  not very bright is he? Instead of walking around the shrooms it seems he's trying to cast a spell on them to turn them away.

If he keeps up this behaviour, he will not last long in your world.

• Like 1