The Banner Saga Warbands

King n00B

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/megacongames/the-banner-saga-warbands/description

The Banner Saga: Warbands is a fully cooperative game for 2-4 players. Players take up the role of the leaders in a warband tasked with keeping the warband together and alive.

Warbands-Full-Box.jpg

Edited by Darsc Zacal
Tag updated
  • Like 1

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm interested in this one, love the mobile game. Board game looks pretty limited, but with solo rules and the video games to emulate content I think it has a lot of potential. I'd probably do something like draw up custom battle boards based on the video game fights, you could even draw up the whole campaign for table.

And hey, no worries about coming up with color schemes for the minis :)

Not a fan of crossovers. Especially of those people that demand crossover items not be allowed for other fellow gamers to obtain. bleep poo and your eliteness and why did merc listen to a minority group instead of the majority?

Ugh. If it becomes a race, I'll wait till retail if any. If it's exclusive...well poop

I believe the only Myth stuff in Banner Saga will be cards that would allow you to use the Dredge models as a new faction in Myth.  It certainly isn't essential to the Myth experience.  And in all reality, the campaign is not moving along nearly as fast as Myth or Recon, so I don't even know if they will get reached as stretch goals.