Which also is on my list.

A dapper dropbear?!?!??!???

A marvellously terrifying combination.

"So terribly sorry for dropping on you from a tree and killing you, sir/ma'am!"

Edited by Lord_Ashenwyte
  • Like 6

Everytime I see this thread pop up I misread dapperbear for "dropbear"

Will that be in the Australian Familiars set, with the horse-sized venomous spiders and snakes that can kill a man by looking at him? ::D:

Also... cyber-koalas with machine guns. (I'll just leave that out there.)

• Like 8

Everytime I see this thread pop up I misread dapperbear for "dropbear"

Will that be in the Australian Familiars set, with the horse-sized venomous spiders and snakes that can kill a man by looking at him? ::D:

And kangaroos, and spiny echidna and Tasmanian tigers, and wombats, and GIANT FRIGGIN JELLYFISH.

• Like 7

I like licorice. And you have to be pretty brave to try German licorice, it's pretty stout stuff.

How's Duch licorice?

Dutch Licorice? We have all sorts, sweet, salt, double salt, mixed with winegums ... with sugar coating..we even have licorice alcohol ( dropshots) or Icecream with Licorice flacour if you'd like.

• Like 3

I like licorice. And you have to be pretty brave to try German licorice, it's pretty stout stuff.

How's Duch licorice?

Dutch Licorice? We have all sorts, sweet, salt, double salt, mixed with winegums ... with sugar coating..we even have licorice alcohol ( dropshots) or Icecream with Licorice flacour if you'd like.

Anisette (Anise) flavored anything---> :zombie:  :zombie:  :zombie:  :zombie:  :zombie:

• Like 1

How's Duch licorice?

That's it. I'm moving to the Netherlands. Where's my tulip?

• Like 3

So I reposed him.  The last post was essentially the base armature; this one shows the pose.  I have him dancing, top hat tipped down and out, and cane up.  I then skinned the body, sculpting in the tux detail.  I underpinned the head.  Finally, tonight, I sculpted the legs (feet will come later) and ball top on the cane.

post-140-0-69479400-1447732180.jpg

Have a great night,

Andy

• Like 21