Exodite Wraithguard- Updated to show the rest of the army

The glowing crystal on her staff is the absolute best illusion of light that I have ever seen.  We're talking Trompe l'oeil here.

Thanks.  Also, thanks for sending me on a google image search that has enriched my life.

I want to see the rest of the army. Please share.

I agree.

Well, ok.  I think I've posted these images before, but it can't hurt to have them all in one spot.  I painted these in small batches that my client sent me (there was never an opportunity for a full group shot).  The conversions are mostly his (I just did some green stuff work on the largest dinosaur).

eldar-6.jpg

wraithguard-1.jpg

wraithguard-2.jpg

eldar-1.jpg

eldar-2.jpg

eldar-5.jpg

warhammer-6.jpg

warhammer-5.jpg

wraith-knight.jpg

• Like 4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By WhiteWulfe
      Finished this a little while ago, but it wasn't until just recently where I was able to get it into an area that's large enough, and has even enough lighting (whoo, b-day gift of a 24" cube light box and lights!)

This is the terrain element that was included in the Warhammer 40,000 Battle for Macraggae boxed starter set.

WIP is available over at: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/93848-dusting-off-a-few-older-projects-to-finish-off-2020/
    • By Smallbunyanga
      Blacktooth Terror from Bones 4 painted like Bells Phase Lace Monitor(photo for reference included).
      C&C please.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here's what I painted last week, a Skeleton Horde by Games Workshop / Citadel Miniatures from 1986. I mounted them on 25mm base and converted a few of them. I used remaining parts from other minis and changed some shields, skulls and weapons. I also printed two army trays to be able to move them more easily and change their arrangement on the game table. There's 16 skeletons in total and I intend to use them during future D&D games.

More pictures under the spoiler (64 pictures).

• Who's Online   14 Members, 2 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)