Sign in to follow this  
dwarvenranger

Pray for Paris

???

ETA:  Just read the reports.  That truly sucks.  People always talk about how the French don't like Americans but I had nothing but good experiences during my visits.  Best wishes going out to the people of France.

• Like 2

Wasn't sure what you were talking about, then I looked at the news channels.

::o:

This is bad. Real bad. This has gone beyond prayers.

• Like 1

Slendertroll: Japan: no casualties, no damage. Hardly comparable to Beirut or Paris.

The Paris attack eclipses Beirut by close to 3:1; until now Paris would perhaps have been thought of as safe and Beirut as dangerous...

• Like 1

My thoughts are for old friends in France right now who I have not spoken to in many years. I hope they are safe.

For those caught in the middle and first responders, for the medical personnel now innundated with wounded, and for those who yet will have to deal with the aftermath, my heart goes out to them. To all Parisians, stay safe in this turmoil. I am sorry you must endure this.

• Like 4

My cousin lives in a Paris suburb, I'm almost afraid to delve into the news reports.  Hubby & I visited almost exactly 10 years ago during the riots (car fires mostly) and felt perfectly safe, but I'm not sure any more.  :down: 

• Like 1