80040: Bathalian Primarch, 80039: Bathalian Exarch, 80038: Bathalian Centurion

Hi everyone.

The paintjob was already done and I planned on doing a diorama with the Bathalians, but things kinda change. The diorama is on the shelf for now.

And because the diorama will have to wait, I decided to try my new super sculpey to make some bases for my bathalians. I really love the SC, its easy to use and my results for a first attempt with the stuff are great. If I say so myself. Hope you all like them!

post-14632-0-48418500-1447524616_thumb.jpg              post-14632-0-18104600-1447525302_thumb.jpg

post-14632-0-61611100-1447524552_thumb.jpg              post-14632-0-24242900-1447524565_thumb.jpg

post-14632-0-80029900-1447525974_thumb.jpg              post-14632-0-62054900-1447524575_thumb.jpg

I hope it was okay that I made a new 'show off' topic, next time I will have a base before I post any in the 'show off' part of the forum.

Edited by SpiritOfMadness
  • Like 14
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks all!

I've been really busy with some other things that just needed to be done, but now that is mostly done I can go back to painting and sculpting.

I order me some new tools and brushes, miniatures, clays and putties and am hoping to have everything by the end of the week, so I can start on my diorama's for the various mini's..

In the spare time I had I have been watching a bunch of Michael Masons sculpting tutorials and can't wait to start with my ordered stuff.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.