77283: Necromancer

Jessie

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By dks
      Here are two little guys for the new year: Bones vege-(or vegy-)pygmies, sculpted by Kevin Williams. 
      In the game lore, they are plant creatures arising from infestations of russet mold, so I wanted to incorporate rusty orange- and red-browns with the green.  
      (And if you're still in the holiday spirit, you can sing a rousing round of "Rusty the Moldman".)
      I spent about 2-3 hours on each. 
      It was fun to play with a few oranges, reds, and purples, along with the greens. 
      I thought about adding foliage or other material on the bases, but decided to call these two done for now.
      Enjoy!
      - Derek

• By Metalchaos
      As you continue exploring the cathacomb, you catch sight of a ghastly humanoid creature walk in your direction. The stench of death and rot lingered around its undead forms. You recognize with horror, a minion of the dark necromancer queen Kiaransalee. This is a 77159, Ghast sculpted by James Van Schaik.

• By Iridil
      Well, finally painted him - and I'm pretty satisfied. I heavily borrowed/copied from this post: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/84520-77594-solar-angel/#comment-1788530, 

It went better than I expected.

• By Grim
      I may end up doing a bunch of image dumps - I've painted a lot this year and maybe I should just post them in sets. 

This one, though, deserves its own post, I think.  I painted up the Green Dragon Hatchling from waaaay back in Bones 2, showed it to my wife, and she made some suggestions - so here you have it painted up as a Swamp Dragon from the Discworld, as kept by Lady Sybil of Ankh-Morpork.  I gave them a collar and name plate, and since they're a tame dragon, I gave them a few chew toys, including a Rolly Ball just like Rex of "Snake Discovery," as can be seen here:

https://www.twitch.tv/snakediscovery

Comments, criticisms, and suggestions welcome!

• By Zloyduh
      It's Krampus time! 🙂
      So, the challenge here was to use the Holiday Paint Set as the main/core palette.  Which turned out to be a no challenge at all.  This figure is pretty much calling for a certain palette to be used on it.  Never the less, the fun has been had with this one 🙂 
      All sorts of comments are always welcomed!