Sign in to follow this  
dunker79

03647: Drago Voss, Assassin

Just fantastic! 

Thank you! I am glad you like it.

Creed.

Very well done.

Disclaimer: any resemblance to any well known person, real or fiction is purely coincidental   ::P:  ::D:  :lol:  . 

• Like 3

He might be too heavily armored for a thief or an assassin, but he is a FINE LOOKING warrior. Your work with brush & eye for colors are OUTSTANDING. VERY NICELY DONE

• Like 2

Thanks malefactus, I do agree with you.  However, this dude have a back story.  He and his party of adventurers that were trapped in a stronghold, under siege by foul forces.  In anticipation of a possible pitch battle, our friend Drago had raided the armoury and strapped on what ever armour that was there. Hence his miss matched mix of bronze and steel plates.

ps: Any similarities to any events, real or fictional is purely coincidental.  ::P:  ::D:  :lol:

Edited by dunker79
  • Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mocha
      Hi folks!

Today I started painting #03836 "Jakob Janssen, Monk" for our friend Jakob. Sending him some good vibes during this time and excited to finish this and ship it his way! I started with skintones and I'm currently working on painting him with a big ol' George Clooney smile  

I want to finalize my color scheme but I'm really struggling! Many great painters have already posted photos of their version of this mini and I want to do something different than what's already been done. Here are the three I'm considering:

The traditional Shaolin monk color scheme Iron Fist (Marvel) color scheme? (green & yellow) Halfling Monk (Pathfinder) color scheme? (green, red/orange, yellow with freehand insanity) Others??  
      HALP! The more options I research, the less decisive I get. Going to check back in tonight to see what folks think since I'll need to decide before my livestream tomorrow morning. At the end of the day, no matter what color scheme I choose, I'll do my absolute best to make sure it's something that will hopefully bring @JakobJanssen some creative joy   I'll check back in soon. Thanks in advance for your thoughts & suggestions!! 

--Mocha

• By 72moonglum
      Hello sentient painting creatures!

So here's one I just finished painting and just got his base finished this morning and some pictures taken:

from an eighties Ral Partha set of Julie Guthrie figures, originally called the Berserkers, with was a group of different types of fighters/warriors. Nice set, as is all of what the Goddess Guthrie creates.

With this one, I also am using as a comparison set, because I also painted this one many, many years ago. So it was in the eighties, before 1986 when I graduated high school, so this painted version is of an age between 34 and maybe 39 years old, couldn't nail down an exact date exactly:

I started out with the same skin and hair more or less on my new version, but changed up his wardrobe as to note make a carbon copy.  The new figure was painted with Reaper colors and the old version was Polly S.

Anyhoos, always fun to do these little comparison shots!
    • By BardicDave
      My goal here was to push myself to go as fast as possible. Start to finish it took approx. 2.5 hours, which is definitely a record for me. Contrary to my usual practice, I painted the integral base; when I do get around to doing a proper base, I will likely integrate it into the display. C&C welcome.

• By 72moonglum
      Hello guys and gals!

so this is the first figure I ever painted, even though these aren't that version.  The first version, which is actually the one you see below that was painted first years ago, is actually the original stripped version that I would have painted when is was probably about twelve.  The original one was painted in model enamel colors, with pink skin, yellow hair and shirts, green paints and I think grey cloak.  I ended up getting back into minis again way back and stripped him before I knew about EBay and was able to get a second copy.  So here's the one I just finished painted a few nights ago:

and here's the one I painted I think in about 2004:

and here they are together:

So anyways, just thought it would be fun to post, now I'm off to go make some organic pancakes for breakfast!

Enjoy!

• By Kekso
      Finally I took some time to finish some Bones figures. I hope you like it,

• Who's Online   15 Members, 0 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)