The Tiefling Ten

Maglok

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, great job on these guys! I love the lovely mix of warm and cool colors you're using, it makes them colorful without being overwhelming. :)

Why don't you do some Show-off threads for them? It looks like you're posting them all nice and finished rather than in-progress. :)

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 1

Hmm, yeah... well some of them are technically not done because the base needs some water effects. Though that is not all.

I don't know... I guess I just figured I'd wait until all 10 are done? *throws hands in air* No clue, I am weird?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Maglok said:

Hmm, yeah... well some of them are technically not done because the base needs some water effects. Though that is not all.

I don't know... I guess I just figured I'd wait until all 10 are done? *throws hands in air* No clue, I am weird?

If you weren't you wouldn't fit in here...

• Like 2

Oh gawd I just noticed I started this thread in november 2015. I can't paint 10 lousy miniatures in 2 years? ... This will not do.

I will finish these dudes (and dudettes) before the end of the month. The finished ones have been waiting for water effects for a long time as well.

So! 3 left. The sorcerer ladies are getting a repaint on most of the models. I am keeping the staves. I aim for them to be 'sisters', one orange with fire colors and one blue with purple and white. Then I aim to have parts be the same color scheme, like the staff, clothes and some jewelry bits.

Will post updates to keep me going. I have to proof to myself I can finish this 'little' project.

• Like 5

Alright I have straightened the last mini so she sits straight on her base. I've also done her sword blade so it fits well with some of the other mini's in the tiefling ten. I hope to finish her and the water effects by the end of the month... but I might not make it. :(

36551043924_bd4b43c066.jpg

• Like 9