Sign in to follow this  
Reaperbryan

Redecorating my Office

I'm going to be having my office repainted and redecorated.

I'm not making any promises, but I'd love to have you guys post some links to me of what my walls should look like, and what kind of furniture I should have.

For purposes of this thread I will temporarily permit people to link to the "commerce" site where the furniture you're showing me, because it could be difficult to have really awesome office ideas sent to me otherwise.

Restrictions: I will only accept a standing desk. No sitting only desks permitted. I need lots of bookshelves and mini display space. I have 2 large monitors and need space for that on my desk. I have some artwork that needs to be displayed on walls, so no posting all-walls-are-bookshelves.

Have Fun!

Not sure what store are available in your area, but Office Depot is having "pre-Black Friday" sales every Monday this month; there's some really good deals there. :)

I shall poke around for specific items. :) If it's not too personal, what budget range are you shooting for?

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 3

Paint All The Colors on the walls and ceiling. Multi-color floor. COLOR!

Maybe a mural that looks like Sophie is stealing your hat off the coatrack that will be placed just so...

• Like 6

Not sure what store are available in your area, but Office Depot is having "pre-Black Friday" sales every Monday this month; there's some really good deals there. :)

I shall poke around for specific items. :) If it's not too personal, what budget range are you shooting for?

Huzzah!

You misunderstand. I'm not going to just go out and buy what you people show me. 

I want you people to show me the most awesome most Bryumphant Office of all time, and make the budget MY problem.

Ah, okay, I gotcha. :)

I think you should bribe Talin with cookies to paint a full-sized Sophie mural on one wall. With Bryanzilla on the other, and the third being a glorious full-color depiction of Sophie riding a waffle-eating Khanjira riding a gazebo riding Kaladrax. And, um, the last wall should be entirely covered in 1" squares of magnetic paint so you can explore the virtues of vertical gaming. :D

Huzzah!

• Like 16

Ah, okay, I gotcha. :)

I think you should bribe Talin with cookies to paint a full-sized Sophie mural on one wall. With Bryanzilla on the other, and the third being a glorious full-color depiction of Sophie riding a waffle-eating Khanjira riding a gazebo riding Kaladrax. And, um, the last wall should be entirely covered in 1" squares of magnetic paint so you can explore the virtues of vertical gaming. :D

Huzzah!

I like these ideas.

How many open walls do you have for murals? How 'bout the ceiling? Door?

• Like 5

Might I suggest a rack, an iron maiden, and a vise?

+1 Iron Maiden... but with BONES in it instead of spikes!

ADDENDUM:  You could also put a little stool in the center of it and a plaque hanging on one side of the opening that says "Kickstarter Think Tank".

Edited by Girot
  • Like 5