Sign in to follow this  
Reaperbryan

Redecorating my Office

I would totally paint your ceiling like the night sky, complete with little constellation lines and maybe some aurora effects.  No, seriously.  If you can wait until reapercon and buy the paint, I'll paint it!  um... only if you have a tall enough ladder though... or maybe one of those little lifts that lets you rest on your back while you paint... al la Michelangelo?  Hmmn.. at the rate I paint it might take a few reapercons...

say... how about a forum-wide group paint?  That'd be faster!  Our art class did a mural for our high school where we all contributed a few bits to the whole.  It was super fun!

• Like 8

I'll put a painted butt print on your wall so there will always be a full moon for you to view :poke:

You should also paint a railroad tunnel, like Looney Tunes.  Or a fake door.  And see how many people crash into it.

Edited by Qwyksilver
  • Like 16

Have Talin draw a huge mural on one of your walls and then during RCon have a drawing for people to win a chance to paint it...

Chop some of the Bones dragons in half and glue them to the walls, then paint in the rest of the model on the wall.

Also, you need to have two hollow bronze casts of Khanjira made up to use as bookends.

Just out of curiosity, what are the dimensions and layout (locations of doors and windows) of your office?

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 6

I would totally paint your ceiling like the night sky, complete with little constellation lines and maybe some aurora effects.  No, seriously.  If you can wait until reapercon and buy the paint, I'll paint it!  um... only if you have a tall enough ladder though... or maybe one of those little lifts that lets you rest on your back while you paint... al la Michelangelo?  Hmmn.. at the rate I paint it might take a few reapercons...

say... how about a forum-wide group paint?  That'd be faster!  Our art class did a mural for our high school where we all contributed a few bits to the whole.  It was super fun!

This

but the constellations would be Sophie, Khanjira, Deathsleet....whatever minis you happen to fancy....

Also you could hang flying minis from the ceiling, (bases removed), the way we all used to hang model airplanes when we were kids.

(You guys all did do this, right? I'll bet Buglips did!)

You need to have Buglips painted on the wall as if he is ready to open the door for you as your obedient servant....

Don't know what kind of music you listen to, but there are lots of fantasy themed Album covers you could hang up... They make frames for the things too....

Don't forget family pics, maybe have yourselves all painted up as an adventuring party?

Medieval weapons on the wall...

A big foam Clue Bat for when...

An Ambo, to put your latest book project on.

(Or put the Necronomicon on it....)

Some of those life size cardboard stand ups of Reaper figs /advertisements. (Or Princess Leia on Jabba's Barge....

Just some random thoughts....

George

• Like 10

You need to have Buglips's legs and hindquarters painted on the wall under the air vent as if he is crawling out of it....

FTFY ::D:

Heck, you could even get a fake air vent to mount on the wall like a picture frame with a photograph of a real vent mounted in it so it looks real and have a partial stuffed Buglips mounted onto it so he's climbing out.

• Like 14

You need to have Buglips's legs and hindquarters painted on the wall under the air vent as if he is crawling out of it....

Heck, you could even get a fake air vent to mount on the wall like a picture frame with a photograph of a real vent mounted in it so it looks real and have a partial stuffed Buglips mounted onto it so he's climbing out.

Genius.

• Like 6

Might I suggest a rack, an iron maiden, and a vise?

+1 Iron Maiden... but with BONES in it instead of spikes!

No, they should be nerf spikes so he can actually put people in there!

Whichever way this goes, I'll still like Matt's office better :) Guitars win!

• Like 2

Genius.

Approved.

Assuming "stuffed" does not mean "taxidermy".

Edited by buglips*the*goblin
  • Like 11