Sign in to follow this  
Reaperbryan

Redecorating my Office

Almost?!?  Come on guys, we've got to turn this up to 11!

Stonehenge! Your office needs a fullscale replica of Stonehenge that descends from the ceiling!

Isn't a scale replica of Stonehenge Boneshenge?

• Like 5

Pray tell, do you have an umbrella stand?

Where else would you store your modbats? Or is it that you prefer to keep them as far away from Ladystorm as possible?

Also, I haven't seen a mention of a wall clock. Sooo many choices. Star Wars, Star Trek, Lego, Doctor Who, Dragon, atomic, whatever. I think I even recall seeing Michael's selling blank wall kits to decorate yourself.

• Like 5

@Bryan: How close was the Hickory Creek tornado to your office?

(There was an F0 tornado that wandered down 2181 this morning—for context, for those from other continents.)

TV news is showing a bunch of boats tossed around on the Lake.

• Like 1

(There was an F0 tornado that wandered down 2181 this morning—for context, for those from other continents.)

that's within 2 miles of here, give or take. Probably closer as the crow flies. But there's some ugly construction along the way, so it would take hours for the Tornado to get this far if it missed the lights.

that's within 2 miles of here, give or take. Probably closer as the crow flies. But there's some ugly construction along the way, so it would take hours for the Tornado to get this far if it missed the lights.

There was also an aerial shot of a building like the ones across the alley from from you which had a section of roof missing. A White Metal building—it caused me to think: Uh Oh!

Glad ya'll are good to go.

• Like 3

There was also an aerial shot of a building like the ones across the alley from from you which had a section of roof missing. A White Metal building—it caused me to think: Uh Oh!

Glad ya'll are good to go.

I believe that was a carwash about 3 miles or so due East.

I believe that was a carwash about 3 miles or so due East.

Oooh... do they need new control equipment? I could sell them some, and then come install it and help you decorate your office afterwards.
  • Like 7

How about putting up frames with a blank canvas in them. Then whenever an artist friend from the forum or otherwise wants to create some art, they have a spot all ready.

• Like 7

A friend of mine had his living room ceiling painted like a Monopoly board.

why?  Does he have masochistic tendencies?  I don't know how anyone can have good memories of that game.

I don't know about him, but our family tends to play the friendly cooperative version, when we play it at all.

Grandma was pretty cutthroat, though.

• Like 4