Sign in to follow this  
empi2k

14052 - Azarphan, Necropolis Captain (converted)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By JadenZion
      My first attempt for this miniature.  Thoughts?

• By aku-chan
      Field agents of the Inquisition, Crusaders are warriors trained in some of the finest military academies in the galaxy.
      They provide any group they are assigned to a wealth of knowledge and experience, and a worrisome reminder that the Inquisition is always watching.

Presenting Hugo the Crusader, a character class from Warhammer 40k by Games Workshop (this particular one is from the Blackstone Fortress standalone game).

This one proved quite tricky, made the classic mistake of getting him assembled and based before checking to see if I could actually get into all his nooks and crannies. He turned out quite good though.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By PhantomAquarist
      I just got done painting this amazing figure!

• By PhantomAquarist
      Had a lot of fun painting this one! :D

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here's 07002, Baran Blacktree, Veteran Warrior sculpted by Bobby Jackson. I painted it with Reaper’s MSP acrylics and shaded with Citadel inks. Also, I use Vallejo Acrylic Matt Varnish for the first time on this model. I like that varnish, it's perfectly flat and don't add any artificial reflection. I 3d printed the base to match with the tiles on the diorama it will eventually be displayed on.

• Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)