• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lexomatic
      I do not understand how this mini is supposed to go together. There is a large hair bulge that is supposed to fit in the hollow of the back. I tried sliding and twisting and cannot get the head to fit on in a dry fit. I cant imagine doing this after painting.  I don't really want to try and paint  and be unable to get into corners. Has anyone posted this anywhere? Things got caught and I see white stress marks on the mini where I had to try and force it off and it makes me super nervous to try anything again.
      This is exactly why I would 100 times out of 100 take a poorly glued at the factory mini. It's effectively wasted money for me, because I can't do anything with it.

• By Tigermanic
      I recently bought the 2 headed Troll "Lardgulp" to use as a boss in an upcoming battle for my play group. The problem is that compared to the reaper black Rock Troll I received he is not so intimidating...

However, I've seen on other sites a new reaper black or bones 2 headed Troll for pre order. I was wondering if there were any pictures of it compared to the Rock troll, and when will it be available on the site properly?

• By lexomatic
      So I've painted up a couple of sample pieces of my 4bot tiles and to try out an ice recipe. I thought I'd get some feedback. It seems a bit too sea glass for me.
      Phtalo green (yellow ink) +medium, then drybrush of teal, turquoise, pale blue, and adding white.
      Also included a pic of previous recipe using turquoise ink and pale blue, then white drybrush.
      And materials Thoughts?
    • By Tigermanic
      Ordered Ma'al Drakar to play the role of Tiamat in my Rise of Tiamat campaign I'm currently running. (Icons of the realm Tiamat is just to small IMHO)

Having just received it in the mail I'm finally understanding the scale of the project I have Doomed myself to. Lol

I was wondering if people had tips on mold line removal for pieces this large, what you suggest for Gap filling between all the assembled pieces, should I prime before assembly, and if there is a best way (or horribly wrong way) to pin all the pieces together.
    • By Shogun
      I'm taking the leap and about to buy my first airbrush for mini painting and was hoping I could get some advice on what to buy. The Airbrushing: compendium has been very helpful and I've spent hours, days, what feels like years researching and I want to pull the trigger... I live in Canada and after ringing around some hobbyshops etc it seems amazon is the best bang for my buck. I have paint and access to a Campbell Hausfeld 2 Gallon Air Compressor (I will purchase another compressor in a few months once I have some more disposable income). My main concerns are does this compressor work with the airbrush listed below, do I need anything else? Heres what I've got in mind:   NEO CN GRAVITY-FEED DUAL-ACTION AIRBRUSH $97.20 CAD Paasche 10-foot Nylon Braided Hose $18 CAD Airbrush Cleaner 4 Kit, Washing Tools - Glass Cleaning Pot etc $22 CAD Vallejo Airbrush Cleaner 85ml $7 CAD   any advice would be appreciated
  • Who's Online   11 Members, 1 Anonymous, 57 Guests (See full list)