Sign in to follow this  
odinsgrandson

77286 and 77290: Mouselings for first little adventuring campaign

Update on the campaign-

They've just discovered that the mushroom army they've been fighting was raised to battle a certain world breaker that has been eating the truffle pigs.

They've decided to quest after him.

It is kind of great that my four year old can say Kanjira so well.

• Like 2

Great campaign and great minis!

Did you paint the mini or start the campaign first? Also, I would love to hear the options you are using in your game...I have done a number of one-off sessions with my own daughter, but would love a campaign. 

Great campaign and great minis!

Did you paint the mini or start the campaign first? Also, I would love to hear the options you are using in your game...I have done a number of one-off sessions with my own daughter, but would love a campaign. 

In this case, I painted the minis first.  I showed her the unpainted bones minis and told her that this one was her character.  I think she named them before I finished painting them up.

She got to pick the colors for her character (blue and pink were her favorite at the time) and Ella needed to be green and purple (her mom's favorite colors).

She was familiar with roleplaying (at least a little) since we have a game every Thursday that starts just a little before she goes to bed.  That all made her more excited to play in a game of her own.

very inspiring how old is your daughter i'm planning on getting y daughter into rpg's with mouslings and pony miniatures fro impact miniatures

We started playing when she was about three and a half.

Inspired by this thread i tried a Thanksgiving game with my 11yr old and 4yr old twins...  It worked for a while. 

Everyone built a bunch of Dwarven Forge and then we slid the sections together and i just made up an adventure.  It was fun.  They got a chance to see what the game was like and had fun rolling dice and killing Lizardmen.. Then my daughter Victoria decided that the game was about putting all the marbles (dice) in her sock and then trying to pull out the one daddy asked for without looking... it was pretty cute but it slowed game play a lot ;)

Thanks for the inspiration!

Oh and while i am at it - GORGEOUS magical ord abd gems - really amazing how they look like light is coming through them!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this