• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pingo
      This is Reaper's 14048, Fatima, Nefsokar Cleric.

Or rather it will be when you click on the links because she's super NSFW, front and back.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE PAINTED FIGURE FATIMA, NEFSOKAR CLERIC.

There isn't a WIP thread because I couldn't figure out how to make one that would abide by the board rules. But questions or comments are appreciated.

The images are hosted on Instagram so you can post comments there too if you like.

• By NyarlaBcn
      Last year I painted Reaper's Halloween Knight with - I think - some success (you can check the mini on my Insta account, @albertnyarla); so I decided to start a tradition and pay hommage to my favourite festivity this year too. 

Here I went with one of my favourite horror tropes, the Witch, with this fantastic Witch Coven by Reaper, under the "Tree of Despair" from Bones IV, with a couple hommages to good horror movies. Had to refrain myself to include even more references to avoid getting it too crowded. 
      Overall, I'm happy with the outcome. It will mean everything (if you like it) to give it a like and maybe a follow on Instagram, it really helps with motivation ^^ 

• By Inarah
      Singing the big hits:

I ended up with three of them, so I did some experiments with base colors and washes.  They are similar, but easy enough to tell apart when they end up in game play. 

• By Pingo
      Well, I've gone and done it. I got a YouTube channel and have started making a series of videos on matters of paint and painting.

Okay, I say "series of videos" all grandly, but at the moment it's one video and a planned syllabus. But I have more planned!

This is pretty much my first video ever. I was helped a great deal by my family members who have more experience in this.

The first video is a paint comparison, looking at one of the new Liquitex Acrylic Gouache paints (Quinacridone Magenta, PR122) and considering its suitability for miniatures painting.

Enjoy!
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwonRqv0Xgk

• By 72moonglum
      So here is a small little mini that was sculpted way back in 1979, making the sculpt already 40 year old.  It was sculpted by Dennis Size in the old Partha Days and belonged to a game that Partha had produced called the Witch's Cauldron, which pitted adventurers against monsters.  I've never actually played the game some miniatures that I've painted actually came from this game. So here is the witch, to whom the cauldron belonged.  She is a small little figure and crouched down to make her even smaller.  The white hair has actually got some shades and washes in it, but you can't always see them in these photos. Anyhow, enjoy:

I'm reasonably pleased with her. I was kind of going for Drow but not Drow. I really like the "Dark Elf" triad for the Drow, but I've seen artwork that shows Drow skin almost more like dark, natural tones, so wanted to give a try for that, plus I'm also painting two other figures with the same skin tones that just flat out have a more African vibe. 

• Who's Online   50 Members, 1 Anonymous, 325 Guests (See full list)